Ratings for Dr. Bruce Rachum

Does not encourage use of pharmaceuticals. Cortisone shots ruined my health. Dr. Rachum uses acupuncture. My knee pain is finally subsiding without the harmful side effects of steroids.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Rachum is a wonderful doctor and I have been very happy with the treatment that I received at his clinic in Berwyn. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Rachum for years and I am never disappointed. He continues to educate himself and is just the most amazing chiropractor out there. I highly recommend him to everyone and just can say enough about him. Oh, I went there for treatment of my sinus problems and neck pain. He also does some amazing cosmetic acupuncture. His all around knowledge is quite impressive.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Rachum has been wonderful! I had been suffering with back pain since an auto accident 10 years ago and had tried many different pain meds and they were making me sick. I'm off the pain meds and able to function again. Dr. Rachum is very knowledgeable and caring, I found his office to be nice and the office hours are convenient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I went to Dr. Rachum for a bad back and sciatica. I found his clinic to be friendly, clean, punctual, and very helpful. I found Dr. Rachum to be an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He helped me and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Bruce Rachum's Credentials

• Hindi

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Berwyn, IL