Ratings for Dr. Leslie D. Paul

Upon my early arrival, I waited over an hr to have lab work done. Back @ the dr's office for another wait of 1.5 hrs only to be taken to a room for 45 min until the doctor came in. From here, I explained to her my concerns and medical history. She informed me most of her patients are elderly (I am in my 30's) and rambled on for quite a bit. She assured me she'd call within a week w/results. It has been 6 weeks and I've been calling 2-3x/week for 3 weeks. No results. The nurse informed me a couple of times it's not standard practice for her to call back if nothing is wrong. As assuring as that may be, I told her to tell the dr. that I "specifically" am wanting a call back. There's always an excuse why the doctor doesn't call. When the nurse tried giving me some counts over the phone, she couldn't answer my first (and only) question. Yes - this is why the doctor needed to call. I need to know and so do some other doctors of mine. My last call was to send me my records to take elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I've seen Dr. Paul 2x. She is the nicest doctor ever. She's big on education so she spends 30 minutes-1 hour with each patient getting to know you and answering all questions that you might have about your health. Make an appointment, be patient and know that you will actually get good care. Her staff is really friendly and if you are sick they will do their best to get you in as soon as possible. They've even waited on the phone to deal with my health insurance and make sure that I'm covered or they can get me covered. I am not a person that has patience nor typically likes doctors--because they are usually too busy to actually listen to me--but she contradicts the expectation and she has really good taste in music.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Leslie D. Paul's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Culver City, CA