You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lee Ann Stabler

Jennifer an Lee Ann delivered my son. Preston. Did an amazing job. Very caring and loving people there. Makes you feel comfortable like you have known them forever

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Absolutely love Lee Ann! She delivered my son and daughter. She puts the rest of the doctors and mid-wives to shame. She and her staff make real connections with their patients and never judge you despite your age or number of children. She will ride you about that water drinking tho lol.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

She delivered my son. Her and her team are amazing!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I just wanted to say that Lee Ann is wonderful, she has been my midwife since I had my first daughter in 2012, she delivered my 2nd daughter 2014, and she is my daughter with my last pregnancy, she is wonderful, her staff are super sweet and all around helpful, she explains any questions you have, and concerns with the pregnancy she tells you what to expect beginning to end until you have your bundle of joy in your arms, she is super helpful! when my insurance stopped paying for my prenatal vitamins and my vitamin d she gave me a whole 9 months supply to take when pregnant and when you aren't pregnant it was wonderful to have a doctor who cares about you and doesn't rush through the visit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Best in the business! Wish I knew of her with my first daughter. She is so knowledgeable and right there when you need her. She is the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I absolutely LOVED Lee Ann & her staff! They were so sweet, fun, and friendly! Any time I had any questions or concerns they were on top of it. She worked with me on everything, asking what I wanted and was comfortable with (unlike some doctors that can be pushy and self-centered.) It's been over 2 years since I had my little boy. When the time comes for more babies, I will ALWAYS go back to her!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

PURE AWESOMENESS! BEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE! I am returning to her for my 2nd pregnancy even though I live 45 mins away

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I'm currently seeing Lee Ann for my third pregnancy. I absolutely LOVE her and her staff! I appreciate it so much that she sits down with you and takes the time to fully answer any questions you may have. She's very thorough and caring. I saw doctors for my other two pregnancies and always felt like they were rushing me through my visits. She literally spent about 30 minutes explaining exactly what to expect in my pregnancy from start to delivery. It's the first time I've walked out of a health care provider's office feeling like all my questions were answered and concerns were addressed. You will NOT regret choosing her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Five weeks before I was due I decided to move so I can be with my family. I was very nervous about seeing a new Dr but once i met Lee Ann I knew I made a good descion. She was very knowledgeable and very nice. She really knows how to connect with her patients and make them feel comfortable. The birthing process was very long but it was amazing Lee Ann talked me through the whole delivery and with it being my first baby that was very helpful. I would recommend Lee Ann to any one having a baby. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Would not want any other midwife than Leeann. She has delivered two of my babies and I'm seeing her now for my third. She's the best midwife out there. I highly recommend her to anyone that has become pregnant and have recommended her to many of my friends!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Lee Ann Stabler's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente
MSP/BC Med
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Jennifer an Lee Ann delivered my son. Preston. Did an amazing job. Very caring and loving people there. Makes you feel comfortable like you have known them fore..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Lee Ann! She delivered my son and daughter. She puts the rest of the doctors and mid-wives to shame. She and her staff make real connections wit..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered my son. Her and her team are amazing! "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to say that Lee Ann is wonderful, she has been my midwife since I had my first daughter in 2012, she delivered my 2nd daughter 2014, and she is my..."

February 19, 2015