Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Tully

He was recommended to me by my Family Physician. Best thing that I ever did; going to see Dr. Tully.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Tully is excellent. Several medical and mental health care professionals in the area recommended him to me. He is a wonderful psychologist and a really nice person as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Tully genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I was unfortunate to have the experience with Tully and a psychological assessment over parenting values. This is of course a custody battle in court. Tully indicated since I scored very highly on the testing that I was being untruthful and lying in my responses, even though my scores were not high enough to show that I was dishonest. And this is how we worded it in his report. My ex however, he indicated that she had intense anger and slapped our kids in the face and was unable to make decisions. He referred full custody to her. Over the course of time it has emerged who was in fact truthful. My kids live with me full time and rarely see her. Tully didn't believe a word I said. This is not a professional but a joke. I would reccomend anyone else besides him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have made so much progress with Dr. Tully. He is a compassionate psychologist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Excellent psychologist. Dr. Tully has years of experience and is very insightful and very helpful. He is prompt. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013