Ratings for Dr. James C. Marotta

Staff always very friendly, accommodating and skilled. Environment at the Medspa is clean, warm and inviting. Wound highly recommend to anyone and everyone

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

The staff is excellent and so helpful Dr.Marotta is an excellent plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Everyone was very nice and welcoming, Dr. Marotta and his team made sure that I was comfortable throughout the whole process. Overall I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I have been a patient for many years and I am always happy with the care I receive and the outcome of each procedure.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr Marotta and Jennifer S were amazing. They really took the time to explain the procedure and took great care with me. I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

The staff, Jennifer and dr. Marotta were so great. I am so pleased with the bed side manners and the work I had done. Excellent service. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Such a amazing experience! She made sure I was so comfortable the entire time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

So nice and knowledgeable. I love the nurses and Dr. Marotta is the best!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Everyone is always super professional! Chelsea was gentle and wonderful! Would highly recommend this practice to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

My experience today was amazing! The nurses and skin care specialist were attentive to my needs, friendly and extremely sensitive to my nervousness. The ladies at the front desk were also amazing in answering my questions and making sure I was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. James C. Marotta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James Marotta is a dual board certified facial plastic surgeon with education and training from some of the finest institutions in the world. He attended Columbia University and later graduated as president of the Medical Honor Society at SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine. He went on to train at Yale University in head and neck surgery and was recognized as the top surgeon in the program. Dr. Marotta completed additional subspecialty training a a fellow in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery at one of the leading facial plastic fellowships in the country. Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and neck Surgery, Dr. Marotta specializes in facial plastic surgery with particular expertise in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation. He has consistently been named the Best Cosmetic Surgeon on Long Island since 2013 due to his expertise, his mastery of the latest surgical techniques, and a genuine concern for his patients.

• Italian
  • German

• Columbia University New York (Grad. 1995)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 1999)

• Face-lift