Ratings for Dr. James C. Marotta

The staff once again supplied top notch service, courteous, true professionals!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Great team and Jennifer was very courteous and made me feel comfortable. She answered all of my concerns and communicated very well with me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Jenn was informative, lovely, patient and made the whole 1st time experience a plasure! So happy I found this place. Front staff was wonderful as well

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Tracey is wonderful and has made my skin so clear and radiant. I look forward to seeing her every month.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

tracey is an excellent estthetician who provides me with quality service.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My experience was terrific here. As an RN myself I can recognize dedication to patient well being quickly. Kudos to all involved in my experience. And results are inarguable per my photographs and self review.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Jenn is very thoughtful.She discusses the benefits of a treatment with you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Everyone on the staff is very nice and friendly , Tracy does a great job and is very informative.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Annemarie! She is sweet and friendly nd very professional. My wrinkles disappear and I look natural and young again. Love the office too. The front desk is friendly and always accommodating. Highly recommend the office and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Jen is awesome, does a very personable and made me more relaxed, even when getting my ipl treatment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. James C. Marotta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James Marotta is a dual board certified facial plastic surgeon with education and training from some of the finest institutions in the world. He attended Columbia University and later graduated as president of the Medical Honor Society at SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine. He went on to train at Yale University in head and neck surgery and was recognized as the top surgeon in the program. Dr. Marotta completed additional subspecialty training a a fellow in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery at one of the leading facial plastic fellowships in the country. Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and neck Surgery, Dr. Marotta specializes in facial plastic surgery with particular expertise in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation. He has consistently been named the Best Cosmetic Surgeon on Long Island since 2013 due to his expertise, his mastery of the latest surgical techniques, and a genuine concern for his patients.

• Italian
  • German

• Columbia University New York (Grad. 1995)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 1999)

• Face-lift