Ratings for Dr. Theodore J. Batlas

He was not interested in me or my current issues I was having after a head trauma. Instead of listening he had me go up front to make appointments for services that were not even explained to me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

One of the clients of this practice used my stolen credit card to pay for a bill. Called to confirm that it was their practice and location. Was told that it indeed my card was fraudulently charged over the phone by one of their patients. So I wanted the name of the patient so legal charges can be pressed. Oh. Need a court order. Guess as long as the bill is paid. Credit card theft does not matter to them. Disgrace to all medical professionals. I'm looking in to all legal options.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

When I sat down in his office he made me feel like I was bothering him. As I talked he stopped me and asked when I was going to talk about the DWI accident I had. I asked him where he was getting his information because I never had a DWI and I never had a vehicle accident. He said he must have his paperwork mixed up and ended the consultation.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He didn't seem really interested in helping me, and then, after the consultation, threw me off to an even less qualified, odd counselor ('Dr.' Gordon) who wasn't really that familiar with the attention and memory problems I was having.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011