Ratings for Dr. Tresara C. Bell

I'm extremely grateful to have had Dr. Bell as my cancer surgeon. She is EXCELLENT - very dedicated to helping create the optimal outcome. She is a true patient advocate - not merely a "patient care provider." I was very reassured by her confidence in her ability to help me. She is very direct, but encourages you to make the decision. Moreover, she expressed such confidence in her ability to perform a successful surgery that my fears melted away. Friends and co-workers asked why I wasn't getting a "second opinion" at Sloan-Kettering or at least NYU Cancer Center? I told them that my doctor trained at NYU, and more to the point, I just knew from her manner, her advice and her confidence that she was the doctor me. I had a successful partial mastectomy. I am healing and doing well. I highly recommended Dr. Bell to any woman diagnosed with breast cancer. She is caring but more to the point, she is capable, skilled and dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Tresara C. Bell's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)