Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Dorf

At 63 I am probably one of Dr. Dorf's youngest patients. I have been going to him for a few years. It's unfortunate that someone rated him poorly for a relative of theirs . . . totally unfair, I think, when you aren't speaking for yourself. A few years ago, he was written up in Town & Country magazine as one of this country's best. So much for that other person's negative rating. I am always taken for my appointment on time and find his knowledge exceptional. He is the only doctor I know of in today's world that makes house calls. His wife is his only staff and she has always been helpful, sincere and polite. I find him conservative in prescribing medication and he followups with a blood test or whatever is needed to see what the effect is. My phone calls are always returned. My prescriptions are called in to my pharmacy in a timely manner. I have no reason to even think about changing doctors. Dr. Dorf has my seal of approval!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

This physician was the primary care physician for a relative of mine during the year before her death. I found him to be arrogant, demeaning, inconsistent, condescending, and downright nasty at times. Could not believe the ugly way he treated his patients. Later learned he has tremendous staff turnover because of his attitude. Horrible experience, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Lawrence E. Dorf's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL