Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Kestler

Dr. Kestler is a great dentist ! Staff members are awesome.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Kestler has been great and his medical staff is excellent. His office manager is very rude..to patients and to other staff members.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kestler for over 35 years and he is the only dentist that I would go to. Other dentists wanted to do root canal and he corrected issue without a root canal and it is still in my mouth with no issues. He is a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

went to get my teeth cleaned and he came in and looked in my mouth was very mean i told him if he went close to my wisdom teeth it would hurt hoe got very mean and said thats not the reason it hurts. I needed to go to the periodontist for gum disease he did not advise it to me nor gave me a a referral he was like whatever so i didnt think it was a big deal. Bad taste began in my mouth I called him thats when he said I probably needed to go there. He gave me no advice on how to care for my teeth. He is VERY UNCARING. Hedidnt take any pan views of my mouth so now my insurance is rejecting the claim. If he knew I needed the periodontist why not take the XRAYS??!! NEVER COMING BACK!ON THE POSITIVE SIDE HIS STAFF COULDNT BE SWEETER.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Extremely rough, condescending, non-communicative, rude, fails to inform patient of post procedural care, fails to inform patient about what to expect during procedure,failed to wear mask during procedure, blamed for the fact that my crown fell out and the facility was filthy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

ROUGH, INCONSIDERATE, NOT GOOD DECISIONS, BLAME PATIENT FOR EVERYTHING

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Very thoughtful and did not rush the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011