Ratings for Dr. James J. Kuchera

Dr.Kuchera has been my doctor for nearly 40 years . I moved to Virginia 9 yrs ago and still travel to NJ every year to see him . Last year he made a discovery during my exam and immediately referred me to another excellant dr/surgeon and my problem was taken care of . He is a brilliant, caring and patient doctor and to me he is my lifesaver . I cannot say enough about this man , he is worth every mile I drive from Virginia to New Jersey.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Jim is an amazing doctor, and I would highly recommend him and the whole practice! Dr. Jim just performed my scheduled C-section, and while this was my first baby and I was quite nervous, he put me at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Not only is Dr. Jim a true professional, but he genuinely cares about his patients. When we found out the baby was breech, I trusted him completely to deliver my baby safely, just like how my mom trusted him to deliver me 30 years ago!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Jim is AWESOME! He delivered my son in 2014 and is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever met! He takes his time and explains everything in detail. Since i have started seeing Dr. Jim I have referred my mom to him. She also loves him! He is kind and takes time and listens to my concerns during all office visits. I had some complications while in the hospital during the delivery of my son and Dr. Jim was fantastic. I felt very confident in Dr. Jim and would highly recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. James Kuchera has been by OBGYN for 35 years. He is extremely caring, professional, a perfectionist and keeps current in his specialty. I never feel rushed during my appointments as he gives me all this time I need to talk with him. His staff is friendly and other medical professionals on staff are extremely competent. I highly recommend Dr. Jim.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I delivered a baby girl in January 2015 and thanks to Dr. Kuchera, the experience was wonderful. By God's grace the day labor started, Dr. James was on call at the hospital. Both my husband and I loved his calm presence. He went out of his way to make sure my husband and I saw the baby as she was being born to make it a wonderful experience. He was very supportive of our needs and gave me confidence in my role. This is going to be my last baby but if I had to have more I would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

After 15 years with a "NJ TOP DOC" and rarely seeing him-only his nurse practitioner, I decided it was time for some more attention and sought a new OB. I saw Dr. Kuchera for a consult and couldnt be happier. He spent so much time with me, never rushed me and answered all my questions. The most painless, dare I say comfortable physical examine I have ever had! I was also very impressed that his office ran ON TIME and there wasn't a "factory" feeling that you sometimes get at other offices, where they have tons of patients waiting endlessly. All the support staff were extremely pleasant and actually smiled! I will be using Dr. Kuchera going forward. I'm glad I found him:)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

We had the privilege of having all our kids with Dr. James Kuchera. Through 10 years period, Dr. James was always providing all time possible to answer all questions, and he was always seeking to offer the best possible advise. You always feel with him as if he is part of family. He is highly knowledgeable, listens in patience to all your inquiries, answers clearly in details and perfect medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I have used Dr. Kuchera for many years and he is a fine doctor. But he has associated himself with the Summit Medical Group, which is the absolute pits. They are incompetent, intransigent, obstinate and sometimes downright nasty. They absolutely refuse to correct billing errors. Because of the problem I have had with them, I am going to be forced to change doctors, even though I like Dr. Kuchera very much.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Jim takes the time to know about me as a person, including my family/living situation. He looks at the whole person! As for the delivery of my children.....he is amazing! I had my first biological child at 40 and second at 45! He didn't push a caesarean and I felt totally safe in his hands!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Kuchera and I found him knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and gentle- I only wish I had found him years ago. I look forward to my next checkup- rather than dreading it as I normally do.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. James J. Kuchera's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ