Ratings for Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh

I used to go to Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh office frequently, therefor I know how he functions behind the scenes. He is very charming to the patients to their face, especially during an initial appointment. After that he does not want to see you again unless you are a surgical patient and willing to do surgery. He pons you off to his P. A. Sophia (who is very sweet). He will try to actively avoid follow up patients and only make room for new patients since they are billed more. He over books patients on purpose for money purposes which makes sense on a business level but not a moral one. I once came in for an appointment where 24 new patients where scheduled in one 7 hour work day. I waited 3 hours to be seen even though I showed up on time. I wrote a bad review on Yelp regarding this, after which I received a call from his office to remove my review so that Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh can keep his 5 star rating going. I refused and they offered me a discount on my bill. Some sleazy stuff is for sure is going on! I have meet many of his patients during my hours of wait in his waiting room who have been overbilled on their insurance for things they did not receive, some have even been told they need X amount of surgeries when they only needed one or none at all.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Ramin raiszadeh was my surgeon for an ACDF 3 level . What an excellent surgeon! He was 1. Extremely skilled 2. Outstanding communication skills 3. Very pleasant likable guy. 4. Has an outstanding physicians assistant in office and an outstanding surgery nurse in surgery with him. In office you may have to wait awhile but that's ok, sometimes you have to wait for excellence , he's worth the wait. Some of the office people are good and others need retraining. My surgery is 6 days out and so far a success.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

The finest surgeon & staff I've experienced. All questions answered; staff very timely & responsive. Waited 8 years to have surgery done because of fear. Surgeon was truthful about complications that could occur; fortunately none did. Surgery was very successful: I'm finally living pain free. Have highly recommended to others over the last year.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh's Credentials

• Farsi

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company