Ratings for Dr. Javier Murillo

Wait time is a little long, but the Doctors and Nurse Practitioners that work here really care about their patients. I'm always treated with respect.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I called for an appt and was told you did not take appts it was first come first serve. I was there at 8:50am and #17 on the list when I signed in 2 hours later I had still not been called and noticed several people came in after me had been seen. I looked at the list which now was up to 28 people and all the ones before me and 7 people after me had been seen. I asked the staff and let them know I had been there over 2 hours. They did not care and told me the others had appointments, when I said I was told first come first serve and you did not have appointments she said the others were there for flu shots. Melissa than suggested that I go somewhere else, because they would see all the ped. patients first since that was mainly who they saw. I have been taking my 4 kids there for the last 6 years, and never had this problem before. I will never go back again. I was there at 8:50 and walked out 11:48 I missed 4 hrs of work today, trying to get a stitches taken out of my sons arm.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Javier Murillo's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Mission, TX