Ratings for Dr. Maritza L. Groth

Love Dr. Groth. She was at StonyBrook University Hospital when I met her in 1994. (It was a 45 minute drive for me. She did a lung biopsy and diagnosed me with sarcoidosis. I was her patient there for 8yrs, then when she was changing to Winthrop hospital, an additional 15 minute drive. Total 1 hr. It was worth every minute. She gave me excellent care. Always promptly returned my phone calls. She was very happy that I was so pro-active in my own health care. I would research new treatments and we would discuss which were the best for me to try. Her staff at Winthrup were fantastic. I saw her for 8 yrs there until she decided to stop doing clinic care and changed hospitals to do only critical care in the hospital setting. I cried at my last visit with her. We had previously discussed who I wanted to take over my care and rather than start with a new dr and staff closer to my home, I opted to stay on with one of her colleague's in her office. Transition was seemless. Staff awesome.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Maritza L. Groth's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup