Ratings for Dr. Breana L. Hauskins-Mcelgunn

I totally trust Dr. Brianna. She helped me resolved health issues that no other Dr. could diagnose. Recommend her without reservations!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Completely misdiagnosed me for 12 months. Made me very very ill with wrong medication. Continued to prescribe me dangerous levels of medicine which was not correct. Went to see another Dr - recovered in several weeks. Awful, awful Dr. Still so upset months later than she was able to prescribe so much incorrect medicine. Complete scam.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Compassionate, smart, helpful...I've been with her for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Misdiagnosed me and put me on a medication that caused life-threatening and permanent side effects, then wouldn't return my calls. Every time I called they had voice mail turned on (during office hours), and the receptionist wouldn't even call me back. I switched doctors, and the lab told my new doctor that McElgunn had misread my lab tests. Awful, awful doctor. As her practice has grown, she's become a real bully to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Did not listen to my actual health issues and kept insisting that I must have parasites—despite no symptoms and up to date tests showing otherwise. Recommended a bunch of expensive and medically suspect treatments requiring weekly office visits. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013