Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Miccio

HORRIBLE ALTERED MY RECORDS ..or at best made many "mistakes' when shown the errors refused to correct them ombudsman validated ..DR EVELY MICCIO claimed in front of my daughter she was "going to make it so i don't get disability," when my 14 hours of nuro phyc testing showed severe impairment ..she said she is going to report that i cheated.! SERIOUSLY I HAD JUST BEEN TOLD I HAVE SEVERE IMPAREMENTS ALL OVER MY BRAIN AND ALL MRI AND PET SCANS SHOWED FTD. now two years later once again TESTED i am still diagnosed with FTD temporal variant FTD, the most brutal diagnosis, i tell u the diagnosis is NOTHING compared to the abuse, and neglect of my reports, family and life for the last few years. i can not believe a chief of any NUROPHYC/BRAIN dept would be impident and can not extract info correctly, (at best) nor correct the error when it was pointed out in BLACK AND WHITE. PLEASE BE AWARE she made our life A TERROR .and now is once again discredited with testing PET SHOWS FTD ..STILL ..duah ..GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE SLEEPS AT NIGHT!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014