Ratings for Dr. Eliran Mor

Dr. Mor has successfully helped my wife and I become pregnant. We were feeling discouraged b/c on our own it just wasn't happening. After, providing us with an individual solution my wife began to take her shots. It wasn't easy, but it was worth every sacrifice we have made. My wife is 4 months pregnant thanks to Dr. Mor. He is a knowledgeable doctor willing to share every bit of information with his patients. We are truly grateful to Dr. Mor and his staff for their support during this process and patience, with us, on all questions. If you're looking for a doctor, speak to Dr. Mor and you will learn why so many of us give him phenomenal reviews. His bedside manner and personal care is unlike any other.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Mor is a genius! After only 6 months of treatments I am now 11 weeks pregnant. We are so happy with our bundle of joy due this September. All the work his staff and Dr. Mor do is phenomenal. We had so many questions and he was always happy to answer them. Christine, Jessy, Gaby, Erica, Esmie and all the girls are very helpful. They work long days and so does Dr. Mor. I actually had my transfer on New Year's Eve 2015! The six months weren't easy I had three different treatments, but my end result: I'm expecting. We will definitely return to Dr. Mor for our second child,.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great work I had my tubal reversal on May 15 2015 and I went well .. 8.5 on one side and a 9 on the other tube...... now the challenge begins with are hopes of becoming pregnant soon.. Dr mor is great ...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very professional, high-quality service and facility. We had been to a big, research-type institution, but at the end Dr. Mor delivers what we truly want. The staff is friendly, and we find that we can communicate with Dr. Mor easily as far as what we want, and any questions we have

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Mor and his staff are amazing! Having infertility issues can be an extremely upsetting thing. Luckily, Dr. Mor was there, week after week to calm me down and keep our spirits up. After only a couple months of seeing Dr. Mor, we were pregnant. We couldnt be happier! We just love everyone at his office.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

We flew in from out of state for a tubal reversal after 10 years. Dr. Mor was great every step, and with no complications and an easy recovery, we were pregnant within 3 months. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I truly loved my experience with Dr. Mor. I saw him for a year, had to have surgery for a massive fibroid & septum, recovery, Clomed (sp), but finally my husband and I did IVF which was successful:). I would be stressed out or upset and EVERY time I saw Dr. Mor I would automatically feel better and at ease. We never waited for our apt.'s he was always pretty much right on time. Felt very friendly with his staff, always felt I could ask them or the Dr. anything.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Mor and his staff are awesome. We have been going to him for years and now are blessed with a second child. Both children that we have were created in his office. We are so blessed to know him. We tried In-vitro twice and both were a 100% success rate. He took very good care of us and completed the procedures with no pain, no complications and with his honest and professional abilities. Dr. Mor is the very best out there. My family really trust him 100% and will send all of our friends to him. He explains everything to you very nicely and is very calm. He knows his stuff very well that when you ask him any questions at all, he has the right answers for you. It is amazing how many babies that he has created out of his office. Look at his baby book in the lobby. My baby is also in that book that he created 17 months ago. Now I have another baby on the way. He told me because of my wife's age it was only a 20% rate, however, with him it turned out to be a 100% Success. Thanks Dr. Mor

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

something fishy with this office. Not enough testing done before procedure.Don't hold your breath on anything they tell you.I would not recommend!!All about money.Does not care about patient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Eliran Mor's Credentials

• Blue Cross Of California

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mor has successfully helped my wife and I become pregnant. We were feeling discouraged b/c on our own it just wasn't happening. After, providing us with an ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mor is a genius! After only 6 months of treatments I am now 11 weeks pregnant. We are so happy with our bundle of joy due this September. All the work his s..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tubal reversal on May 15 and know I'm 12 week's pregnant. Thanks Dr. Mor .. excellent Dr .. 😊"

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great work I had my tubal reversal on May 15 2015 and I went well .. 8.5 on one side and a 9 on the other tube...... now the challenge begins with are hopes o..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, high-quality service and facility. We had been to a big, research-type institution, but at the end Dr. Mor delivers what we truly want. The s..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mor and his staff are amazing! Having infertility issues can be an extremely upsetting thing. Luckily, Dr. Mor was there, week after week to calm me down..."

October 2, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Gynecologist (OBGYN)"

December 24, 2012
  • City changed from "Tarzana" to "Encino"

July 17, 2012
  • City changed from "ENCINO" to "Tarzana"

March 26, 2012