Ratings for Dr. Eliran Mor

I began my journey with Dr. Mor in late 2015 after reading glowing online reviews about his level of care and successes. After a decade together, my husband and I hoped for the best but managed our expectations to accept the worst. I turned out to be a very tough nut to crack, a medical conundrum. First, Dr. Mor discovered a fibroid that occupied about 30% of uterine real estate; I had 2 surgeries to remove the obstinate fibroid. I went on to a successful pregnancy with my first FET but experienced a devastating early loss. More tests revealed an immune disorder that causes spontaneous clotting. I had a few more FETs, resulting in one failure and a chemical pregnancy. I took a break for several months to focus on some weight loss and healing. Throughout the process, Dr. Mor was empathetic, comforting me through tears and the scare of surgeries. He patiently answered all all my million-and-one questions and quieted my fears with a plan for next steps. When I took a break to steel myself for another FET, there was no pressure, only sympathy and understanding. In mid-2017, I returned to see Dr. Mor, resolute that once I exhausted this batch of embryos I would resign myself to a childless future. Right before my transfer, Dr. Mor sent me for another HSG, my third, after observing something odd on an ultrasound. Just as with the other tests, the 3rd test produced negative results, e.g. my fallopian tubes seemed to be functioning normally. I was eager to get on with the FET process without further delay but Dr. Mor, on the other hand, suspected that the tests were showing false negatives and suspected that my tubes were contributing to miscarriages and/or implantation failure. Grudgingly, I agreed to undergo another surgery, knowing that it could all be for diagnostic purposes and that it was possible for nothing to be found. Give my immense trust in Dr. Mor, I elected to have the surgery performed by him, although it was more expensive. I woke up from the surgery to learn that my tubes were severely damaged with hydro salpinges that were leaking embryotoxic fluid into uterus. Despite several tests that indicated the contrary, Dr. Mor’s intuition proved to be spot-on and, most importantly, pivotal. Today, I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins. We feel extraordinarily blessed for our 2 miracles and for having chosen Dr. Mor for this arduous journey. I could not recommend Dr. Mor and his staff more and, after I “graduated” to care under another OBGYN, I still miss Dr. Mor for his humanity, candidness, expertise, and kindness. If you are reading this, you may be in the position I was in a few years ago. I can personally guarantee that you could not be in better caring, expert hands than those of Dr. Mor and wish you the best during this very personal and vulnerable time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

IVF is such a personal and vulnerable experience. Dr. Mor has such a personable approach that ALWAYS makes both a woman and her partner, feel heard and safe . His professionalism, knowledge and genuine commitment to your journey is who he is. Phone calls are returned quickly, questions are answered, wait times are short, scheduling is easy and the nursing staff are fantastic - that is all part of his fantastic office. But my advice is look for a Dr you trust and understands you and your journey

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am not sure where to start because I have so much to say but first, I would like to thank Dr. Mor for his recommendations and assistance in helping my Husband and I conceive a child. We are so very excited and can’t wait for our bundle of joy to arrive in September 2017!! Dr. Mor was a referral from my OBGYN. When I had my first consultation with Dr. Mor, my impression was that he had an easy going personality, was knowledgeable and honest. I knew he was the perfect doctor for us. One thing I appreciated is that we discussed all our current options and he didn’t push for IVF. He indicated that we should exhaust all conservative treatment first and then if that didn’t work then IVF would be the last resort. We went with his recommendation and had 2 IUI’s. Unfortunately, they were not successful so we moved on to IVF. Throughout the process, Dr. Mor and his staff were extremely helpful. I always got my questions answered timely and I felt like everyone had become more like a part of my family. When I got the egg retrieval procedure, the entire staff were friendly and comforting. I am not a fan of needles but the nurse and anesthesiologist were phenomenal. I would highly recommend for you to consider Dr. Mor if you are looking to expand your family. I can’t say enough how blessed we are to be expecting. Especially when we thought it might not be a possibility or that we would have to start the IVF process all over again if it didn’t work. I am very happy to say that our first IVF cycle was successful!! My piece of advice to give others is to always follow your doctor’s recommendations. They are the professionals and know what’s best for you. Should we decide to have more children in the future, I will definitely be going back to Dr. Mor. Once again, thank you to Dr. Mor and your ENTIRE staff for supporting my husband and I on this journey!!! You made the gift of life possible and what seemed like a long and scary journey through IVF, you turned it around to positivity. We will miss you now that we have graduated but will forever have you in our hearts. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

It was very pleasant having him as a doctor, he answered all my questions and concerns. After a month of surgery ( tubal reversal ) I got pregnant, unfortunately I lost the baby at five weeks. Around seven months later we became pregnant again. I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Mor for all you've done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mor and his office! We came to Dr. Mor not for infertility but because we wanted to ensure our children did not inherit the BRCA mutation I carry, and the hereditary breast and ovarian cancer that has devastated my family for generations. Dr. Mor was immediately supportive and knowledgable, connecting us with one of the top PGD labs in the country. Medically, I turned out to be a tough nut to crack. Another doctor advised us to give up our dream of screening out BRCA and to just conceive naturally. But Dr. Mor did not give up. He understood exactly why we were there and showed no concern for how our challenges might affect his office's success stats. As we had no insurance coverage for any of this, his office worked with us to give us a very fair rate (we checked around!) Dr. Mor presented us with the latest research and methods and finally found a micro-IVF retrieval procedure that worked for me. It was a long road, but Dr. Mor felt as much a friend as a doctor along the way. I am happy to say I am now pregnant with a perfect little, BRCA mutation-free, girl! I look forward to returning to Dr. Mor in the future to bring her a brother. =)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Mor is an expert in the field of fertility. Thanks to him we are now pregnant with our second baby. He stuck by us in our 3 year journey with his professionalism, warmth and kindness. His courteous staff were always helpful and available to help. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Mor has successfully helped my wife and I become pregnant. We were feeling discouraged b/c on our own it just wasn't happening. After, providing us with an individual solution my wife began to take her shots. It wasn't easy, but it was worth every sacrifice we have made. My wife is 4 months pregnant thanks to Dr. Mor. He is a knowledgeable doctor willing to share every bit of information with his patients. We are truly grateful to Dr. Mor and his staff for their support during this process and patience, with us, on all questions. If you're looking for a doctor, speak to Dr. Mor and you will learn why so many of us give him phenomenal reviews. His bedside manner and personal care is unlike any other.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Mor is a genius! After only 6 months of treatments I am now 11 weeks pregnant. We are so happy with our bundle of joy due this September. All the work his staff and Dr. Mor do is phenomenal. We had so many questions and he was always happy to answer them. Christine, Jessy, Gaby, Erica, Esmie and all the girls are very helpful. They work long days and so does Dr. Mor. I actually had my transfer on New Year's Eve 2015! The six months weren't easy I had three different treatments, but my end result: I'm expecting. We will definitely return to Dr. Mor for our second child,.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had my tubal reversal on May 15 and know I'm 12 week's pregnant. Thanks Dr. Mor .. excellent Dr .. 😊

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great work I had my tubal reversal on May 15 2015 and I went well .. 8.5 on one side and a 9 on the other tube...... now the challenge begins with are hopes of becoming pregnant soon.. Dr mor is great ...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015