Dr. Eliran Mor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eliran Mor

Dr. Mor, and his staff, are the absolute best! Dr. Mor has it all-he’s incredibly knowledgeable, has a terrific bedside manner, and genuinely cares about his patients. We never waited for an appt, in fact often got in early and his staff were always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Hands down the best doctor. We feel so incredibly lucky to have met and worked with Dr. Mor and his staff. He made all our dreams come true. We are forever thankful!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Very courteous, knowledgable and professional. Short waiting times and individual approach to the patient. The front desk staff and nurses are amazing, too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Had my tubal reversal Jan. 2017. After 15 years at age 38. Got pregnant after 5 mos. , sad to say MC the very next day. Six months later got pregnant again 😊 . Happy to say now 14 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl due August 2018!! A little over a month before my 40th birthday! Dr. Mor is excellent at what he does, highly recommend him! Staff is wonderful and very helpful! Thanks for giving us are miracle baby! Sarah 💖

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

We couldn’t be happier we chose Dr. Mor and his staff to take us through the journey towards conceiving a child. I’ve been on fertility treatments for many years already, treated by a few other fertility doctors before meeting Dr. Mor and I have to say he is the most kind, patient and professional doctor we’ve had. After going through so much, we finally found the perfect match with Dr. Mor, who was always happy to answer all my questions (I always had a list of questions for each appointment), his positive and supportive attitude always made it a pleasure to go to the clinic. The staff was also always very kind and well informed of every detail of my process, and always happy to answer any question either by email or phone with excellent responsiveness and professionalism. Minimal waiting times was also an excellent plus. Dr. Mor is an extremely talented and amazing doctor. We would recommend him to anyone experiencing infertility. We are so grateful and happy with our experience, it’s a shame we can’t continue with him through the rest of the pregnancy!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I began my journey with Dr. Mor in late 2015 after reading glowing online reviews about his level of care and successes. After a decade together, my husband and I hoped for the best but managed our expectations to accept the worst. I turned out to be a very tough nut to crack, a medical conundrum. First, Dr. Mor discovered a fibroid that occupied about 30% of uterine real estate; I had 2 surgeries to remove the obstinate fibroid. I went on to a successful pregnancy with my first FET but experienced a devastating early loss. More tests revealed an immune disorder that causes spontaneous clotting. I had a few more FETs, resulting in one failure and a chemical pregnancy. I took a break for several months to focus on some weight loss and healing. Throughout the process, Dr. Mor was empathetic, comforting me through tears and the scare of surgeries. He patiently answered all all my million-and-one questions and quieted my fears with a plan for next steps. When I took a break to steel myself for another FET, there was no pressure, only sympathy and understanding. In mid-2017, I returned to see Dr. Mor, resolute that once I exhausted this batch of embryos I would resign myself to a childless future. Right before my transfer, Dr. Mor sent me for another HSG, my third, after observing something odd on an ultrasound. Just as with the other tests, the 3rd test produced negative results, e.g. my fallopian tubes seemed to be functioning normally. I was eager to get on with the FET process without further delay but Dr. Mor, on the other hand, suspected that the tests were showing false negatives and suspected that my tubes were contributing to miscarriages and/or implantation failure. Grudgingly, I agreed to undergo another surgery, knowing that it could all be for diagnostic purposes and that it was possible for nothing to be found. Give my immense trust in Dr. Mor, I elected to have the surgery performed by him, although it was more expensive. I woke up from the surgery to learn that my tubes were severely damaged with hydro salpinges that were leaking embryotoxic fluid into uterus. Despite several tests that indicated the contrary, Dr. Mor’s intuition proved to be spot-on and, most importantly, pivotal. Today, I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins. We feel extraordinarily blessed for our 2 miracles and for having chosen Dr. Mor for this arduous journey. I could not recommend Dr. Mor and his staff more and, after I “graduated” to care under another OBGYN, I still miss Dr. Mor for his humanity, candidness, expertise, and kindness. If you are reading this, you may be in the position I was in a few years ago. I can personally guarantee that you could not be in better caring, expert hands than those of Dr. Mor and wish you the best during this very personal and vulnerable time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

IVF is such a personal and vulnerable experience. Dr. Mor has such a personable approach that ALWAYS makes both a woman and her partner, feel heard and safe . His professionalism, knowledge and genuine commitment to your journey is who he is. Phone calls are returned quickly, questions are answered, wait times are short, scheduling is easy and the nursing staff are fantastic - that is all part of his fantastic office. But my advice is look for a Dr you trust and understands you and your journey

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am not sure where to start because I have so much to say but first, I would like to thank Dr. Mor for his recommendations and assistance in helping my Husband and I conceive a child. We are so very excited and can’t wait for our bundle of joy to arrive in September 2017!! Dr. Mor was a referral from my OBGYN. When I had my first consultation with Dr. Mor, my impression was that he had an easy going personality, was knowledgeable and honest. I knew he was the perfect doctor for us. One thing I appreciated is that we discussed all our current options and he didn’t push for IVF. He indicated that we should exhaust all conservative treatment first and then if that didn’t work then IVF would be the last resort. We went with his recommendation and had 2 IUI’s. Unfortunately, they were not successful so we moved on to IVF. Throughout the process, Dr. Mor and his staff were extremely helpful. I always got my questions answered timely and I felt like everyone had become more like a part of my family. When I got the egg retrieval procedure, the entire staff were friendly and comforting. I am not a fan of needles but the nurse and anesthesiologist were phenomenal. I would highly recommend for you to consider Dr. Mor if you are looking to expand your family. I can’t say enough how blessed we are to be expecting. Especially when we thought it might not be a possibility or that we would have to start the IVF process all over again if it didn’t work. I am very happy to say that our first IVF cycle was successful!! My piece of advice to give others is to always follow your doctor’s recommendations. They are the professionals and know what’s best for you. Should we decide to have more children in the future, I will definitely be going back to Dr. Mor. Once again, thank you to Dr. Mor and your ENTIRE staff for supporting my husband and I on this journey!!! You made the gift of life possible and what seemed like a long and scary journey through IVF, you turned it around to positivity. We will miss you now that we have graduated but will forever have you in our hearts. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

It was very pleasant having him as a doctor, he answered all my questions and concerns. After a month of surgery ( tubal reversal ) I got pregnant, unfortunately I lost the baby at five weeks. Around seven months later we became pregnant again. I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Mor for all you've done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mor and his office! We came to Dr. Mor not for infertility but because we wanted to ensure our children did not inherit the BRCA mutation I carry, and the hereditary breast and ovarian cancer that has devastated my family for generations. Dr. Mor was immediately supportive and knowledgable, connecting us with one of the top PGD labs in the country. Medically, I turned out to be a tough nut to crack. Another doctor advised us to give up our dream of screening out BRCA and to just conceive naturally. But Dr. Mor did not give up. He understood exactly why we were there and showed no concern for how our challenges might affect his office's success stats. As we had no insurance coverage for any of this, his office worked with us to give us a very fair rate (we checked around!) Dr. Mor presented us with the latest research and methods and finally found a micro-IVF retrieval procedure that worked for me. It was a long road, but Dr. Mor felt as much a friend as a doctor along the way. I am happy to say I am now pregnant with a perfect little, BRCA mutation-free, girl! I look forward to returning to Dr. Mor in the future to bring her a brother. =)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Mor is an expert in the field of fertility. Thanks to him we are now pregnant with our second baby. He stuck by us in our 3 year journey with his professionalism, warmth and kindness. His courteous staff were always helpful and available to help. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016