Ratings for Dr. Eliran Mor

It was very pleasant having him as a doctor, he answered all my questions and concerns. After a month of surgery ( tubal reversal ) I got pregnant, unfortunately I lost the baby at five weeks. Around seven months later we became pregnant again. I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Mor for all you've done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mor and his office! We came to Dr. Mor not for infertility but because we wanted to ensure our children did not inherit the BRCA mutation I carry, and the hereditary breast and ovarian cancer that has devastated my family for generations. Dr. Mor was immediately supportive and knowledgable, connecting us with one of the top PGD labs in the country. Medically, I turned out to be a tough nut to crack. Another doctor advised us to give up our dream of screening out BRCA and to just conceive naturally. But Dr. Mor did not give up. He understood exactly why we were there and showed no concern for how our challenges might affect his office's success stats. As we had no insurance coverage for any of this, his office worked with us to give us a very fair rate (we checked around!) Dr. Mor presented us with the latest research and methods and finally found a micro-IVF retrieval procedure that worked for me. It was a long road, but Dr. Mor felt as much a friend as a doctor along the way. I am happy to say I am now pregnant with a perfect little, BRCA mutation-free, girl! I look forward to returning to Dr. Mor in the future to bring her a brother. =)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Mor is an expert in the field of fertility. Thanks to him we are now pregnant with our second baby. He stuck by us in our 3 year journey with his professionalism, warmth and kindness. His courteous staff were always helpful and available to help. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Mor has successfully helped my wife and I become pregnant. We were feeling discouraged b/c on our own it just wasn't happening. After, providing us with an individual solution my wife began to take her shots. It wasn't easy, but it was worth every sacrifice we have made. My wife is 4 months pregnant thanks to Dr. Mor. He is a knowledgeable doctor willing to share every bit of information with his patients. We are truly grateful to Dr. Mor and his staff for their support during this process and patience, with us, on all questions. If you're looking for a doctor, speak to Dr. Mor and you will learn why so many of us give him phenomenal reviews. His bedside manner and personal care is unlike any other.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Mor is a genius! After only 6 months of treatments I am now 11 weeks pregnant. We are so happy with our bundle of joy due this September. All the work his staff and Dr. Mor do is phenomenal. We had so many questions and he was always happy to answer them. Christine, Jessy, Gaby, Erica, Esmie and all the girls are very helpful. They work long days and so does Dr. Mor. I actually had my transfer on New Year's Eve 2015! The six months weren't easy I had three different treatments, but my end result: I'm expecting. We will definitely return to Dr. Mor for our second child,.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had my tubal reversal on May 15 and know I'm 12 week's pregnant. Thanks Dr. Mor .. excellent Dr .. 😊

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great work I had my tubal reversal on May 15 2015 and I went well .. 8.5 on one side and a 9 on the other tube...... now the challenge begins with are hopes of becoming pregnant soon.. Dr mor is great ...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very professional, high-quality service and facility. We had been to a big, research-type institution, but at the end Dr. Mor delivers what we truly want. The staff is friendly, and we find that we can communicate with Dr. Mor easily as far as what we want, and any questions we have

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Mor and his staff are amazing! Having infertility issues can be an extremely upsetting thing. Luckily, Dr. Mor was there, week after week to calm me down and keep our spirits up. After only a couple months of seeing Dr. Mor, we were pregnant. We couldnt be happier! We just love everyone at his office.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

We flew in from out of state for a tubal reversal after 10 years. Dr. Mor was great every step, and with no complications and an easy recovery, we were pregnant within 3 months. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014