Ratings for Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg

In 2010, Dr Rothenberg performed my Abdominoplasty. I had a great experience with him so in 2012, I recommended him to my niece to also have her abdominoplasty and breast enlargement. Word cannot explain how great Dr. Gothenburg and his staff treated her...they were fantastic. This past October 2017, when one of my sisters wanted a tummy tuck, guess who I referred her to...Yes Dr. Rothenberg. Again, what a great experience. This past week in November 2017, a second sister also had an abdominoplasty and breast enlargement that were done by yes Dr. Rothenberg. She is healing well and is very happy with the work that was done. It has been 7 years since my surgery and I am still singing his praise. My body looks great. Dr, Rothenberg and his staff are caring, knowledgeable and professional. They were helpful to all of us. We are all happy with our surgical results. I had other family members that had abdominoplasty performed by other surgeons and they wished that they had used Dr. Rothenberg. Four out of four for my family and Dr. Rothenberg did not miss. I would highly recommend him. As an added note, I wanted to get rid of the crow feet around my eyes and was ambivalent about getting botox. Dr. Rothenberg counseled me about the procedure and expectations. I no longer have baggy eyes and even though I know that it is only temporary, I felt very comfortable getting botox. Again, thank you Dr. Rothenberg for another successful procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg. ADAY

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Rothenberg is a dr. who genuinely cares about his patients. He is honest and patient, and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had two failed rhinoplasties from Dr. Rothenberg. I was extremely disappointed with the outcome and my nose ended up being more crooked on top of a variety of more problems. If I can give anyone advice, it is that they go to someone who specializes in rhinoplasty. It's one of the toughest procedures and if it goes wrong, it can truly ruin your self confidence. One of the biggest mistakes I have every made and I can't take it back.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I had to have a very small procedure (a small skin cancer) done, and he told me it must be done in the Short Hills Surgery Center. This procedure cost $25,000 and was performed very poorly. The surgi-center drove up the cost astronomically and when I went back a week later to have the sutures removed, he did not get all of them, and my daughter who is a nurse removed the remaining 3 that evening. The scar is a terrible reminder of a very bad experience. My advice, find someone else and avoid what I had to go through.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

When I went for my consultation I was very happy with Dr. Rothenberg and his staff. They made me feel at ease for my upcoming procedure and took care of everything for me. HOWEVER on the day of my surgery, I was told Dr. Rothenberg was going to be running late, how late/why/where was he coming from no one could tell me, but fine, I'm a doctor as well and pretty understanding and can relate, especially if something happened in an operation before mine. 2 HOURS LATER....no one could get a hold of Dr. Rothenberg from the surgical center or his office staff. The nurses and anesthesiologists all said this happens on a regular basis. One nurse even said "did someone check the parking lot?" which of course made me very wary. After the 2 and a half hours of waiting, using 2 bags of IV fluid, and absolutely no one hearing from Dr. Rothenberg I decided to walk out. Of course as soon as I get my items and have the IV and heart monitors taken off Dr. Rothenberg walks in reeking of cigarettes. His "apology" was very insincere and almost scripted (I guess like the surgical center staff said this happens often so he's had time to perfect his craft). Overall my experience was absolutely awful and I HIGHLY recommend that if you care about who is doing your surgery or what time they'll show up, because clearly your time is insignificant to his, then I would not use Dr. Rothenberg for any surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I reached out to Dr.Rottenberg based on a referall from a trusted friend. I am extremely happy with my decision. The office was very clean and his bedside manner was warm and open. On the day of my surgery dr.rottenberg calmed my fears and I have the nose I've always dreamt of!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Two failed rhinoplasties and deviated septum done by Dr.Benett Rothenberg. I was totally UNHAPPY and DISAPPOINTED with my results and still unable to breath after my second surgery done by him. My nose was twice the width of my original nose, the tip was leaning to the side and I had a bump on the bridge of my nose. I consulted two doctors after having my nose done TWICE by Rothenberg, both agreed it needed revision rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Unfortunately, I had to have a THIRD surgery done by a FACIAL plastic surgeon who was able to correct all the deformities from my two previous surgeries. Please learn from my mistake and consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the field of rhinoplasty so you don’t have to put out the added cost of another surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I find Dr Rothenberg to be a caring, compassionate, patient, doctor who is extremerly concerned with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Do not use him for a breast reduction. I had a horrible experience. I got a neuroma and he did another surgery and it made it worse. What about going the more conservative route like cortisone injection and local anesthetic? I suffered needlessly. Go elsewhere. It was the biggest mistake I ever made.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr Rothenberg was incredibly patient, knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I am extrememly pleased with the results - I never had to wait more than 10 minutes and he was very caring while i was in the hosptial. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet