Ratings for Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg

Two failed rhinoplasties and deviated septum done by Dr.Benett Rothenberg. I was totally UNHAPPY and DISAPPOINTED with my results and still unable to breath after my second surgery done by him. My nose was twice the width of my original nose, the tip was leaning to the side and I had a bump on the bridge of my nose. I consulted two doctors after having my nose done TWICE by Rothenberg, both agreed it needed revision rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Unfortunately, I had to have a THIRD surgery done by a FACIAL plastic surgeon who was able to correct all the deformities from my two previous surgeries. Please learn from my mistake and consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the field of rhinoplasty so you don’t have to put out the added cost of another surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I find Dr Rothenberg to be a caring, compassionate, patient, doctor who is extremerly concerned with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Do not use him for a breast reduction. I had a horrible experience. I got a neuroma and he did another surgery and it made it worse. What about going the more conservative route like cortisone injection and local anesthetic? I suffered needlessly. Go elsewhere. It was the biggest mistake I ever made.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr Rothenberg was incredibly patient, knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I am extrememly pleased with the results - I never had to wait more than 10 minutes and he was very caring while i was in the hosptial. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Bennett C. Rothenberg's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford