Ratings for Dr. Iraj Azizi

I had to change Doctors because my current doctor no longer takes Blue Shield. I tried to schedule a physical with Dr. Azizi and the assistant said they don't have a fax machine for my doctor to send over my file prior to my physical so the Doctor can be up to speed with my history. The assistant said i should just see the doctor and then they would get the files later. Totally unacceptable and poor professional practice. I had to change Doctors because my current doctor no longer takes Blue Shield. I tried to schedule a physical with Dr. Azizi and the assistant said they don't have a fax machine for my doctor to send over my file prior to my physical so the Doctor can be up to speed with my history. The assistant said i should just see the doctor and then they would get the files later. Totally unacceptable and poor professional practice. Very disappointed and frustrated. I canceled my appointment. (Note: this website made me fill in the ratings above).

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014