Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Hori

DR Hori is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed during an appointment..he answers any questions I have..he has sympathy a Dr. Hori is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed during appointments..he answers any questions I have with sympathy and empathy. He also has a quirky sense of humor which I enjoy. Personally calls with test results. a nd empathy . He also has a quirky sense of humor which I appreciate. His nurse,Ann is equally wonderful. I am very fortunate to have made their acquaintance many years ago. Would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

My experience with Dr. Hori has been nothing short of excellent. I'm puzzled by the bad reviews. I found him to be an extremely intelligent man, who maybe has a bit of a hard time relating to others (in other words, he's shy), but whose intentions are good. Once you break the ice, you realize he's kindhearted and even humorous. He has gone out of his way to help me on several occasions, and he really knows his stuff. I'm very glad to have him on my team of hospital physicians.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This Jackass was rude and shorth with my 84 year old Mother on Jan 12,th, 2012... He entered the room and said in a gruff, intimidating tone- "why are you here" and "they crammed you into my schedule at the end of the day." After about 15 minutes his demeanor changed but it was too late and I made sure he knew he was getting reported to the AMA and any other referring sources where I can rate him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

As some other person said , his bed side manner is poor. He is very brash and not very sensitive, which he needs to be especially when dealing with diseases like HIV. However if you can get over that he is a decent DR and will make a phone call with lab results etc and is an ok guy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Hori is one of few doctors who really knows his stuff and works hard to keep up on the latest developments in his field. He's thorough, professional, and efficient. He's one of very few doctors I would trust with my life without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Hori's bedside manner leaves a lot of room for improvement but he is an excellent doctor. I prefer professional and intelligent over warm and fuzzy.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I was appalled at the way Dr. Hori treated me. In his line of questioning, "have you had cancer, chemotherapy, radiation", I answered "no, no & no". The he asked, "have you ever tested positive for HIV?" "No", I replied. HIS comeback was "NOT YET." How cruel and thoughtless! I went to him because he was recommended by my ENT. I had a bacterial infection in my sinuses caused by the use of medical equipment from a previous sinus surgery. A doctor caused infection, and this guy is insinuating that I have HIV.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Good, but not Lyme friendly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Michael K. Hori's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Assurant