Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Veronick

Great doctor, very detail oriented, listens to me. Easy to work with, not pushy, excellent charming office.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Best dentist ever well worth the drive from New Port Richey. Went there after being referred by a friend who said Dr. Veronick doesn't do any work that isn't needed. I had been to a few dentist prior all saying the same thing I needed crowns, and other extensive costly work. I went to Dr. Veronick he said that I only needed a few feelings and they were easy to fix. Also I had a fear of dentist Dr. Veronick was very understanding and very attentive to my needs to go slow and worked with me on my fears. I no longer have a fear of dentist thanks to Dr. Veronick. He and his staff are very courteous and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Have to say Best Dentist and well worth the drive from New Port Richey for me. I had been to a few dentist before Dr. Veronick all saying that I needed crowns, extensive and expensive work. Figure I would try Dr Veronick was referred by a friend saying that he doesn't do anything that doesn't need to be do. Dr Veronick say that I had a few cavities and that they would be easily fixed that no crowns were needed. I've been going to him ever since. He's an awesome doctor. I used to have a fear of dentist but now with Dr Veronick I have no fear at all. I can go there very relaxed and the staff are friendly and attentive to anyones needs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

OMG what an amazing dentist and staff! I went there after seeing Dr. Pielak and am so glad I made the change. So sweet and honest. Him and his staff don't pressure you to do anything but talked about options incase you wanted a service. After being highly disappointed in Dr. Pielak and the $2000 worth of dental work he said I needed to have done, Dr. Veronick told me nothing was wrong and to floss better on my back molars. So happy I found a nice, clean, honest place to go to. My high profile co-worker goes here too, so that has to say something.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I am an anxious patient and can only praise Dr Veronick and his staff. They were attentive to me and I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014