Ratings for Dr. Julia L. Marx

wow! i love dr julia marx!! <3 she is they best dr ever! she has been the dr for myself as well as my 3 children for 6yrs. we have all been very very happy with her sxpertise! she deeply cares about her patients. i have never once had a bed experience with her or any of the other staff. she makes sure you are taken care of. she is a very rare kind of dr to find. thank you dr marx!!! <3

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

It would be hard to find a better doctor. Dr. Marx knows what to look for in people of all ages and backgrounds, never over-prescribes meds (hypochondriacs, don't bother with Dr. Marx, you won't get useless "feel good" prescriptions). She is extremely competent, always compassionate, and an excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Very easy to talk to and a very good listener. She is direct and honest, but does so compassionately and knows the right things to say when. I've had Dr Marx as my physician for about 6 years and I'm very happy. I've never had a bad experience with her or her office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Julia L. Marx's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)