Dr. Paul A. Panzica

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Panzica

Dr is always considerate of my concerns and new office staff keeps things moving smoothly. Not sure what reviewer below meant as they always forward my concerns to the nurse right away when needed, and have been nothing but professional with me and my family. Sounds like disgruntled "old staff" below, if you ask me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Used to be a great place for family care. Front office is terrible. Ever since he got rid of old staff, the place is nothing but a money grab. Stay away. You will be happy you did. Office manager and "nurse" very rude and inept.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Panzica has been my doctor for a dozen years, always a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Panzica is great doctor and very knowledable. However the office staff is rude, and wants you t make series of unnecessary appoinments. I miss the old office staff. They afe kind and very polite. The front desk staff now are ridiculous.

Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Panzica is information first, friendly second, but that is what a good doctor should be. He is extremely informed and as he treats our whole family he is concerned about our family as a whole. He has never failed us in the last 11 years.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Always attentive to my concerns and treated our whole family--including the kids--with respect. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

This has been my experience with Dr. Panzica ~ Quick to Judge You ~ He Does not listen ~ very poor bedside manor ~ He is intimadating Cold rude he makes you feel like your wasting his time ~ talks down to You ~ Does not take the time to get to know you . I would never recommend him .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Office manager was rude, and would not return multiple phone calls regarding a billing error that the office made. Felt rushed by the doctor, and he was very rude to my daughter,who had questions for him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Panzica has been my wife and my doctor for 4 years. We have found him to be extremely through and knowledgeable. His personal attention and concern for our health is very reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Panzica with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Paul A. Panzica's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental