Ratings for Dr. Cameka N. Scarborough

We have been going to Dr. Scarborough for many years. She never rushes and her staff has always been super helpful. As to the lad techs, they have always been professional and have all been great at their job. The fact that they can draw blood without causing undue pain to my child is worth much more than being sweet and chatty. I have never experienced rudeness from any of Dr. Scarborough's staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Scarborough for 2 years and I like her. My husband started going after I told him about her and he is very pleased with her too. As for the lab tech, her personality is different than others in the office, but she's actually a nice person if you open up to her and communicate.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I cannot say that the lab tech is rude as you have to get to know her. Dr Scarborough is a very good doctor and her staff is very helpful no one runs a perfect boat

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Scarborough is awesome but staff is rude. I will not be going back due to the indifference of the staff. Dr. Scarborough has been our doctor for many years and unfortunately we won't be returning because of her employees.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Loved Dr. Scarborough and her nurse. If you forget to ask something they will get her to come back to exam room. Do not like lab tech. Lab tech rough, not very personable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Cameka N. Scarborough's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)