Ratings for Dr. Whitney Legler

simply the best. Dr. Legler has been a life saver for me She listens and is always available if i need her

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I highly recommend this doctor. She is genuine and caring with a very compassionate and helpful manner. The staff is friendly and caring as well. The office is very nice and clean. She changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Very Bad Experience. Stressful. Went there for ADHD problems and left feeling very upset with tests not complete. They seemed to only be interested in taking money and putting me down. Fortunately, I have since found another doctor who really does care and I am on my way to where I could have been. Don't come here !!

Submitted February 9, 2015

I suffered a traumatic brain injury last year. Unfortunately, I was left with memory and other problems. My neurologist referred me to Dr. Legler for a neuropsychological evaluation. She is a very atttentive, kind person who really listened to what I had to say. The evaluation was very comprehensive. I left there knowing there was no stone un-turned. She provided a detailed report of her findings that ultimately helped guide my treatment and, because of her. I am up and running, nearly back to normal. She and her staff are incredibly the best! Thank you Dr. Legler, Cassidy, and Kristin. You guys rock! It's offices like yours that make the medical community a better place! :-)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I went there for an VOC EVAL and drove over an hour there fighting sleep. They were out of network but I was referred by my MD. Their office was never up front on the costs or I would not of gone through with it. My INS paid around $500 more than above. Outrageous! Should be half that. I got a little lost there but did not admit it. I told the tester 2-3 times I had a excruciating headache. She said she would tell Dr. Legler. I went home and slept for 3 days because I was exhausted from the day. This was also told to the office staff. None of this was in the report. In fact she said I drove there with no problem at all. Further Dr. Legler got my medical history wrong, and wrote canned reporting data from statistics that stated I was the type a person that would not be good about taking my medication, which is so untrue. I have read many doctors reports in my previous jobs and I have to say objectively hers was one of the worst. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 25, 2014

This is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is a kind, intelligent, listener and I feel blessed to have found her. God bless you Dr. Whitney Legler. You are an angel!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

What a wonderful, compassionate doctor who takes her time to listen and provide help and guidance. I feel blessed to have found her. She is a gem, a true gem.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012