Ratings for Dr. Ravindranath R. Reddy

The staff is the WORST!! I asked for my kids' charts to be transfered to another doc a month ago. The charts were ready to be sent as soon as i paid my chart transfer fee, which i did almost a month ago. The new pediatrician still haven't received my kids' records. So I called on a monday and they said that "they were mailed out and will get them on thursday". So obviously they weren't mailed out until I called. And on top of that, the lady on the phone was making excuses that "theres a whole process that takes place before we send out the charts" - but my kids' charts were READY to be sent out as soon as I paid (which is what I said to her) and then she says, "well there were other charts that needed to be transfered not only yours" What they work on one chart a day?? and how many of your patients are leaving your practice taht you got so busy transfering charts??? They made poor excuses for somethign they forgot to do and they lied about it!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013