Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

I am more than pleased with my results! Would recommend Dr. Snodgrass to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Him and his staff were truly amazing!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I highly recommend him ! I am more than happy with my results

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I am more than satisfied with my results! The staff and Dr. Snodgrass really listen to what you want and they are honest with what would look best for your body shape.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Dr. Snodgrass and his office staff far exceeded my expectations. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any procedure you are concidering

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Snodgrass and his team were nothing short of amazing!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I had three different types of procedures with Dr. Snodgrass. He was very informative from the first time I meet him. He has one of the best bed side manners I have ever seen and his staff is wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about both doctors and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Dr. Snodgrass and ALL his staff are very kind and caring... a wonderful doctor! I would highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

100% satisfied, start to finish. I'm so thankful a friend referred me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I absolutely loved Dr. Snodgrass and the staff! They were all so friendly and helped me with answering any questions I had. One of my favorite things about this office is that they were honest. They do not try to just take your money and go.. They want you happy! I loved that! Everyone I know that has had the procedure I had and went to Dr. Snodgrass has been completely 100% satisfied with their results as well as I am. I am so thankful for this Dr. and his team. Thank you so much for making me feel better about myself!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Snodgrass and staff are the absolute best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and skilled group of medical professionals. I am 100% satisfied with my results. I am a returning client and have complete confidence in him and his team!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

" I like to think of myself as my patients' partner in achieving beautiful results. No matter what's causing you concern - the shape of your breasts, the contours of your body or fine lines and wrinkles on your face - I'm committed to finding a solution that's right for you. I thoroughly enjoy watching patients leave my office with a renewed sense of confidence and well-being. That's what being a plastic surgeon is all about." MD: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV General Surgery Residency: West Virginia University, Charleston, WV Plastic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA DDS: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV Regents Bachelor of Arts: Magna Cum Laude, West Virginia University, Morgantown,

• English