Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

I am very happy with my breast. I love them. I had allot of questions and office staff and Dr. Snodgrass answered all them and put any worries I had to rest. It was a great experience. Have told all my friends Dr.Snodgrass is the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I was referred to Snodgrass by a family friend who had great results. At my first consult Snodgrass and his staff made sure that i had all the information that i would need to to make the most educated decision regarding my surgery. The nursing staff made me feel very comfortable, especially since showing someone your breast is awkward. I felt more confident in choosing Snodgrass as my plastic surgeon after hearing that most of his staff had augmentations done by Snodgrass as well. I received breast implants with a mini lift. I can never express how pleased i am with the results. Pre-implants my breast were nothing but sagging skin after breast feeding 2 children, i hated my body and the way that i looked. Snodgrass was able to give me full breast, I dont look like Dolly Parton but now all that loose skin is filled in. I really appreciate that Snodgrass took the time and care to get me as close to the size we discussed but most importantly making sure that the implants looked good on my frame, not allowing me to be a walking freak of nature who is too top heavy. Snodgrass is an amazing doctor. I have had nothing but compliments, from other women about how amazing my breast look. Also Snodgrass was able to only make one insicion on each breast at the top of my arieolas, i have no scars and you cannot tell i had surgery and that was only 6 months ago. Amazingly the surgery and all of the post-op care for a year only cost me $3895 cash. But they also offer financing as well. I am so pleased with my experience and results. I recommend Snodgrass to anyone and everyone that ask me about implants. /Snodgrass will be the only plastic surgeon I will ever go to for any future cosmetic surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I had surgery back in April and if I had known about this office I would have done this years ago. He was a very kind man and helped me with everything I needed throughout my recovery. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff and nurses are just wonderful. If I had a question it was not I will have someone call you back they got whom ever I needed right then. I will be seeing him for any surgery I may want in the future!! WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have had several procedures over the past five years. The staff is wonderful. The facility is clean and comfortable. Dr Snodgrass takes time with you and let's you know the truth and is honest with what he can and cannot do for you. After surgery each time Dr Snodgrass himself called to check on me. Amazing group of people and giving people a service that is well worth the drive from my hometown. I would not use either surgeon in my hometown as they are rude and money hungry.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am 7 months post op from a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results!! Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very thorough and helpful throughout every step of my procedure and recovery!! I could no be more satifisfied with my experience!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking into cosmetic surgery! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I am three months post op from a mini lift and implants and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Snodgrass is extremely thorough and answered all of my questions. His office staff was always eager to help and had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass did my breast lift and augmentation. I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts were not proportionate. Dr. Snodgrass had to do a full lift on one and a mini-lift on the other, then 4 months later I had augmentation. I love that now I can wear clothes that look right without having to wear a pushup/ add a size(s ) bra. His staff are very professional and very knowledgeable. I felt that they were concern with my opinions and my well-being. If I ever have to have more plastic surgery I will definitely consult Dr. Snodgrass. Thank you Dr. Snodgrass.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

It's been 7 years since I got my implants and mini-lift. I still love my breasts. My scars are barely noticeable, they feel and look very natural. In my book, Dr. Snodgrass, is the best. Thanks you changed my life. SS

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a mini lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect and I'm very pleased!! I would go to him in the future with all other procedures I'm interested in having done and refer my friends and family. Thanks again!! : )

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Not happy! Had to have tummy tuck redone by a new doctor. Wanted breast implants with a lift and Dr. Snodgrass wouldn't do both procedures together. He wanted to do lift and 6 months later do implant. I went to Dr. Litner in Kennesaw and had full mommy makeover at once which included lipo of inner thighs and back, tummy tuck revision and a lift with an implant...omg best thing I've ever done. My body went from a total insecurity to honestly looking like a million bucks. I feel confident and beautiful for the first time in 13 years after having my son. Do not waste your money with Dr snodgrass. My belly button was having a odor after my tummy tuck...Dr snodgrass said oh just clean it with peroxide and saline...once litner revised my surgery they found dr snodgrass had left my belly button 4 inches long on the inside and that's why it had an odor. It's disgusting really and i had waited 13 years to have that surgery and they did the quickest and laziest job possible which didn't fix my insecurities but gave me new ones. Worst part is you find a lot of good reviews and not many bad for Snodgrass but I'm telling you...please use a dr who has the experience to at least perform more than one procedure at a time. Dr snodgrass even told me certain areas couldn't have lipo because it would give me saggy skin. Litner l performed lipo and i look great!! Please get multiple opinions before choosing any surgeon. If I would have done this I would have seen at my consultations just how much more knowledgeable litner was than snodgrass. Good luck:)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
There are times as a physician that a patient has a problem that has been addressed and you think is resolved but you find out later by reading the internet that the problem did not resolve and you didn't get the opportunity to help correct it. I try and help my patients to the best of my ability when they have a problem. It is true that I make safety a priority. There are certain combinations of surgeries that patients request be done together that I believe can be done better and safer separately. I use the Golden Rule; if I wouldn't let my family have certain surgeries combined together then I won't perform then on my patients. I don't see that as lazy or doing a quick fix. I see that as being safe and maintaining a low complication rate. Thank you, Kevin Snodgrass

Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my breast. I love them. I had allot of questions and office staff and Dr. Snodgrass answered all them and put any worries I had to rest. It..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Snodgrass by a family friend who had great results. At my first consult Snodgrass and his staff made sure that i had all the information that ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery back in April and if I had known about this office I would have done this years ago. He was a very kind man and helped me with everything I needed..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several procedures over the past five years. The staff is wonderful. The facility is clean and comfortable. Dr Snodgrass takes time with you and let..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 7 months post op from a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results!! Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very thorough and helpful throughout every ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am three months post op from a mini lift and implants and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Snodgrass is extremely thorough and answered all of my questions. His..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass did my breast lift and augmentation. I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts were not proportionate. Dr. Snodgrass had to do a full li..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 7 years since I got my implants and mini-lift. I still love my breasts. My scars are barely noticeable, they feel and look very natural. In my book..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a mini lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect and I'm very pleased!! I would go t..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not happy! Had to have tummy tuck redone by a new doctor. Wanted breast implants with a lift and Dr. Snodgrass wouldn't do both procedures together. He wanted t..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a full lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect! I'm very pleased and will refer him ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a shame! Its obvious all these reviews are from the staff. every review says "Dr Snodgrass and his staff" I'm gonna assume the staff flagged the real revi..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass preformed my breast augmentation and when I went in for my consultation I was not sure what I wanted exactly. He and his staff were very helpful i..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr Snodgrass and all of the girls in the office are sweet, knowledgeable and ease..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass performed blepherplasty for me recently, and I could not be happier! I had heard from several people that he does great breast augmentation, but n..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Snodgrass and his staff are very attentive, patient and understanding. They are eager to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would suggest that ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience at Dr.Snodgrass' office. The whole staff was very helpful even when I first went for the consult. He as well as his staff were very..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am two weeks out from my breast augmentation from Dr. Snodgrass and I am very pleased with the whole experience. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were so kind, pa..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!! I couldn't have asked for a better one!! I was nervous at firsy, but Dr Snodgrass and his staff went that extra mile to answer my quest..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Wow! This place is like a puppy mill for breast augmentation. You go in and sit with up to 10 other women watch a very outdated video and then answer question..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I decided to have breast argumentation, I was very nervous about all the decisions that I had to make concerning the size and type of implants to choose. ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most pleasant experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his team. Their knowledge helped me make the best decision about the changes I wanted to make with my..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery 4 months ago. The results were excellent. I couldn't be more pleased. The recovery time was even less than expected. I ca..."

September 19, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.kevinsnodgrass.com" to "http://www.kevinsnodgrass.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "30149" to "30161". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "706-378-0200".

September 3, 2014