Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

I am so glad I selected Dr. Snodgrass! From the initial conversation on the phone with staff to schedule the FREE CONSULTATION to my final follow up appointment, everyone was nice, friendly, knowledgeable, and not afraid to answer any questions or concerns I had along the way; even when I would call a few times a day they showed no signs of being aggravated, they actually encouraged me to call whenever I had a question or concern. I alike that attribute because it reassured me that someone on the other end of the phone cared and is ready and willing to help whenever I need them. Every time I called I never got a voice mail or automated system; I always spoke to a live person. Dr. Snodgrass himself was hands on from the consultation through my last follow up appointment. I read reviews about others not liking the group portion of the consultation, but this is only at the beginning of that appointment. At the start of the consultation you are in a room watching a video with other patients thinking about having the procedure done. You also get a chance to touch and feel the saline and memory gel implants to see which one you like. After the video Dr. Snodgrass and a nurse comes in to answer any question or concerns you may have. Next you are taken to individual exam rooms to look at pictures of previous patients and try on the different implant sizes and profile shapes with the nurse. Then Dr. Snodgrass comes in to review your decision and make his recommendations as to what he thinks will give you the best outcome. I let him make the final decision on mine because he has been doing this for years and had a better idea of what the outcome will be. I left the consultation feeling confident and was ready to move forward with scheduling the implant procedure. At my pre-op appointment, the nurse drew my blood for labs and reviewed the implants with me again to ensure my final decision. Then Dr. Snodgrass came into the room to answer any final questions and put my mind at ease that I was making the right decision. Ultimately, I decided to go with the memory gel implants with a mini-lift. I was a 38B and went to a 38D. On the day of surgery after being prepped, the surgery staff verified the procedures I was having done (breast implants with a mini-lift), as well as the type (memory gel) and size (D) of implants I wanted. I was also asked if Dr. Snodgrass could make the decision to alter the implant sizes to get the best results once he is sizing during surgery; and I chose to let him decide the best fit for me because as we all should know one breast is slightly larger than the other. I am glad I agreed to this because he had to use different profiles in each one of my breast to make them more even in appearance. Needless to say I LOVE THE FINAL RESULT!! After surgery, be prepared for a little discomfort; don’t worry, it was bearable. The sloshing sound in the breast cavity from the fluids will go away after a few days. The swelling and soreness eases with time. You will feel sharp pains in your breast from time to time for while due to your nerve endings reviving. Be sure to follow ALL POST OP and FOLLOW UP INSTRUCTIONS!! You will have to sleep upright for a few nights to ensure breast remain in proper position; so make sure you have some pillows handy for comfort. Do the breast massages as instructed to ensure the implants form to the body as intended and do not harden. Immediately after surgery you will need a sports bra to wear home the size you were BEFORE surgery; it needs to be snug. It is uncomfortable at first and hard to fasten, but it gets easier. I bought some of the front zip closure sport bras. My daughter had to help me zip it for a while, until the swelling went down. You will have to wear the sports bra all day and night for a couple of months, then only at night, so be prepared for that. I got used to it fairly quickly; actually I fell asleep without it one night and it felt awkward; I got up in the middle of the night and put it on, then I was able to sleep better. In conclusion, I feel I made the right decision going to Dr. Snodgrass for my memory gel breast implants and mini-lift. He did a spectacular job and assisted me in making the best choice for my body!! My breast look FANTASTIC and the scarring is MINIMAL. I feel more confident with the appearance of my breast. Now I can show them off this summer without wearing a bra with my summer dresses and spaghetti strap/halter tops. I also want to commend the staff for their efforts and support throughout this entire experience. I recommend you select Dr. Snodgrass’ practice for your plastic surgery needs. He is DOUBLE Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. I am confident you will be very pleased with your results. I know I am!! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Snodgrass and his team!!! You ALL are good at what you do.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I had heard nothing but wonderful things about Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I entered the office still a little nervous and had not completely made up my mind. I immediately felt at ease. The staff greeted me like they had always known me. Each one was not only knowledgeable in the information they provided, but were also able to answer any questions I had. In the year since my surgery, I still get the same welcoming feeling upon arriving in the office. I could not be more pleased to have made the decision of choosing Dr. Snodgrass and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I learned about Dr. Snodgrass from some of my coworkers that had went to him for breast augmentation. I decided to schedule a consultation and ultimately my husband and I chose him to be my Dr for my breast augmentation. I am so on glad that we did!! He was affordable and did great work. I had my surgery two months ago and my breasts are healing really well. No one even realizes that I have implants even though I went with bigger implants. I would definitely recommend him. I'm glad we chose him after 5 years of research and going to consultations.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Snodgrass and his team were the best! I could not have asked for a better experience. They all made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I always get nervous about surgeries, but they took all my worries away and made me feel like I was in great hands; which I was! They are excellent!! I recommended them to all my friends!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am very happy with my breast. I love them. I had allot of questions and office staff and Dr. Snodgrass answered all them and put any worries I had to rest. It was a great experience. Have told all my friends Dr.Snodgrass is the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I was referred to Snodgrass by a family friend who had great results. At my first consult Snodgrass and his staff made sure that i had all the information that i would need to to make the most educated decision regarding my surgery. The nursing staff made me feel very comfortable, especially since showing someone your breast is awkward. I felt more confident in choosing Snodgrass as my plastic surgeon after hearing that most of his staff had augmentations done by Snodgrass as well. I received breast implants with a mini lift. I can never express how pleased i am with the results. Pre-implants my breast were nothing but sagging skin after breast feeding 2 children, i hated my body and the way that i looked. Snodgrass was able to give me full breast, I dont look like Dolly Parton but now all that loose skin is filled in. I really appreciate that Snodgrass took the time and care to get me as close to the size we discussed but most importantly making sure that the implants looked good on my frame, not allowing me to be a walking freak of nature who is too top heavy. Snodgrass is an amazing doctor. I have had nothing but compliments, from other women about how amazing my breast look. Also Snodgrass was able to only make one insicion on each breast at the top of my arieolas, i have no scars and you cannot tell i had surgery and that was only 6 months ago. Amazingly the surgery and all of the post-op care for a year only cost me $3895 cash. But they also offer financing as well. I am so pleased with my experience and results. I recommend Snodgrass to anyone and everyone that ask me about implants. /Snodgrass will be the only plastic surgeon I will ever go to for any future cosmetic surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I had surgery back in April and if I had known about this office I would have done this years ago. He was a very kind man and helped me with everything I needed throughout my recovery. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff and nurses are just wonderful. If I had a question it was not I will have someone call you back they got whom ever I needed right then. I will be seeing him for any surgery I may want in the future!! WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have had several procedures over the past five years. The staff is wonderful. The facility is clean and comfortable. Dr Snodgrass takes time with you and let's you know the truth and is honest with what he can and cannot do for you. After surgery each time Dr Snodgrass himself called to check on me. Amazing group of people and giving people a service that is well worth the drive from my hometown. I would not use either surgeon in my hometown as they are rude and money hungry.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am 7 months post op from a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results!! Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very thorough and helpful throughout every step of my procedure and recovery!! I could no be more satifisfied with my experience!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking into cosmetic surgery! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I am three months post op from a mini lift and implants and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Snodgrass is extremely thorough and answered all of my questions. His office staff was always eager to help and had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad I selected Dr. Snodgrass! From the initial conversation on the phone with staff to schedule the FREE CONSULTATION to my final follow up appointment..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had heard nothing but wonderful things about Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I entered the office still a little nervous and had not completely made up my mind. ..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I learned about Dr. Snodgrass from some of my coworkers that had went to him for breast augmentation. I decided to schedule a consultation and ultimately my hus..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass and his team were the best! I could not have asked for a better experience. They all made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I always get nervo..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my breast. I love them. I had allot of questions and office staff and Dr. Snodgrass answered all them and put any worries I had to rest. It..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Snodgrass by a family friend who had great results. At my first consult Snodgrass and his staff made sure that i had all the information that ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery back in April and if I had known about this office I would have done this years ago. He was a very kind man and helped me with everything I needed..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several procedures over the past five years. The staff is wonderful. The facility is clean and comfortable. Dr Snodgrass takes time with you and let..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 7 months post op from a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results!! Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very thorough and helpful throughout every ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am three months post op from a mini lift and implants and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Snodgrass is extremely thorough and answered all of my questions. His..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass did my breast lift and augmentation. I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts were not proportionate. Dr. Snodgrass had to do a full li..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 7 years since I got my implants and mini-lift. I still love my breasts. My scars are barely noticeable, they feel and look very natural. In my book..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a mini lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect and I'm very pleased!! I would go t..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not happy! Had to have tummy tuck redone by a new doctor. Wanted breast implants with a lift and Dr. Snodgrass wouldn't do both procedures together. He wanted t..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a full lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect! I'm very pleased and will refer him ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a shame! Its obvious all these reviews are from the staff. every review says "Dr Snodgrass and his staff" I'm gonna assume the staff flagged the real revi..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass preformed my breast augmentation and when I went in for my consultation I was not sure what I wanted exactly. He and his staff were very helpful i..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr Snodgrass and all of the girls in the office are sweet, knowledgeable and ease..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Snodgrass performed blepherplasty for me recently, and I could not be happier! I had heard from several people that he does great breast augmentation, but n..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Snodgrass and his staff are very attentive, patient and understanding. They are eager to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would suggest that ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience at Dr.Snodgrass' office. The whole staff was very helpful even when I first went for the consult. He as well as his staff were very..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am two weeks out from my breast augmentation from Dr. Snodgrass and I am very pleased with the whole experience. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were so kind, pa..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!! I couldn't have asked for a better one!! I was nervous at firsy, but Dr Snodgrass and his staff went that extra mile to answer my quest..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Wow! This place is like a puppy mill for breast augmentation. You go in and sit with up to 10 other women watch a very outdated video and then answer question..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I decided to have breast argumentation, I was very nervous about all the decisions that I had to make concerning the size and type of implants to choose. ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most pleasant experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his team. Their knowledge helped me make the best decision about the changes I wanted to make with my..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery 4 months ago. The results were excellent. I couldn't be more pleased. The recovery time was even less than expected. I ca..."

September 19, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.kevinsnodgrass.com" to "http://www.kevinsnodgrass.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "30149" to "30161". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "706-378-0200".

September 3, 2014