Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

I went to Dr. Snodgrass for breast augmentation,and am very pleased with the results! The staff are all very kind and caring, I felt right at home. Since I have had dysport injection and am equally happy! Worth the drive from Al!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr Snodgrass and his amazing staff. I had a breast augmentation and a mini lift and I couldn't be any happier with the results. I will definitely go to Dr Snodgrass again for future surgeries. I was treated like family there and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr Snodgrass and his staff. I will always refer him to others.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. Everyone was so helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Snodgrass and his entire staff!This was my 2nd procedure with there office and I went with gel implants!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and They made the whole process easy. I will use him for future surgeries. I absolutely love my results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

When I went for my consultation I had a million questions in my head. The staff was very knowledgeable about breast augmentation and shared personal experiences, which meant a lot to me and made me feel more comfortable with the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Snodgrass not only were my questions answered but I also received a lot of information to take home and read over again. I appreciate the honesty from Dr. Snodgrass and his staff at all of my appointments. They are awesome at what they do!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very educational & thorough consultation. Healing process was incredibly fast & I had minimal discomfort. The process was significantly better than any of my other friends' experiences with other plastic surgeons. Everyone I have talked to wants to use Dr. Snodgrass for their future breast augmentations. I am extremely happy with the look and feel of my breasts. I could go on and on. Extremely pleased!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

This office is top notch! I had breast augmentation and the entire staff made sure all my questions were answered. From the first phone call to schedule, to finances and to the actual surgery they were all helpful and professional. They took time the time to get to know me and my wants. Dr. Snodgrass has an awesome bed side manner and explains everything and real expections. Being in the medical field myself I can't tell you enough good things about this office. They are just awesome!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love the staff! Everyone was helpful, caring, and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My over all experience was wonderful. Everyone was down to earth and friendly. Dr. Snodgrass made me feel very comfortable. They were all very easy to talk to and super helpful Dr. Snodgrass made my husband feel very good when he personally called night of surgery to check on me. He made sure we were both well informed about what to expect and how I would feel. He made making the choice to have plastic surgery very easy for me. I would suggest him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016