Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

My experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his entire office was nothing short of exceptional from the very beginning. They are sure to tell you everything to expect about the procedure and what the outcomes will be. The sent me a welcome packet right away, and anytime I called with any questions they answered them. i would recommend him to anyone. I cannot think of one thing they could have done better for me. He is an A+ surgeon with an A+ staff supporting him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Snodgrass is truly the best. His bedside manner is unlike any doctor I've ever had. You can tell that he really loves what he does. His staff is so nice and caring as well. They make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Snodgrass performed a breast augmentation on me in 2009 and I loved it. Recently I had a complication , I called the office and they saw me right away. Dr. Snodgrass walked in with a big smile, throughly explained the best course of action and promised he would do his best to make it better...and he did. He calls you personally after surgery to make sure you're ok. Once again my husband and I are enjoying his work. I recommend him and his staff to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery. Also, I cannot forget about the live entertainment...priceless...you've got to love it.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My husband and I have the utmost trust and respect for him and his staff. He is not only professional but also personal. He has a true talent and God guides hand and he treats you as a person not a number.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I heard of Dr. Snodgrass thru many people telling me he was the absolute best! Of course, he is!! His staff are friendly the moment you pick up the phone and speak with them. Dr. Snodgrass knows exactly what he is doing. He is very different from other doctors he isn't looking just to make money, but to make sure this is what your body needs and that you are happy! The day of surgery came of course I was very nervous, but no need to even fear he has the sweetest nurses keeping you comfortable. Not to mention the best anesthesiologist that never left your side. Finally, the man him self Dr. Snodgrass I will always have such wonderful things to say about him!! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I am so glad I selected Dr. Snodgrass! From the initial conversation on the phone with staff to schedule the FREE CONSULTATION to my final follow up appointment, everyone was nice, friendly, knowledgeable, and not afraid to answer any questions or concerns I had along the way; even when I would call a few times a day they showed no signs of being aggravated, they actually encouraged me to call whenever I had a question or concern. I alike that attribute because it reassured me that someone on the other end of the phone cared and is ready and willing to help whenever I need them. Every time I called I never got a voice mail or automated system; I always spoke to a live person. Dr. Snodgrass himself was hands on from the consultation through my last follow up appointment. I read reviews about others not liking the group portion of the consultation, but this is only at the beginning of that appointment. At the start of the consultation you are in a room watching a video with other patients thinking about having the procedure done. You also get a chance to touch and feel the saline and memory gel implants to see which one you like. After the video Dr. Snodgrass and a nurse comes in to answer any question or concerns you may have. Next you are taken to individual exam rooms to look at pictures of previous patients and try on the different implant sizes and profile shapes with the nurse. Then Dr. Snodgrass comes in to review your decision and make his recommendations as to what he thinks will give you the best outcome. I let him make the final decision on mine because he has been doing this for years and had a better idea of what the outcome will be. I left the consultation feeling confident and was ready to move forward with scheduling the implant procedure. At my pre-op appointment, the nurse drew my blood for labs and reviewed the implants with me again to ensure my final decision. Then Dr. Snodgrass came into the room to answer any final questions and put my mind at ease that I was making the right decision. Ultimately, I decided to go with the memory gel implants with a mini-lift. I was a 38B and went to a 38D. On the day of surgery after being prepped, the surgery staff verified the procedures I was having done (breast implants with a mini-lift), as well as the type (memory gel) and size (D) of implants I wanted. I was also asked if Dr. Snodgrass could make the decision to alter the implant sizes to get the best results once he is sizing during surgery; and I chose to let him decide the best fit for me because as we all should know one breast is slightly larger than the other. I am glad I agreed to this because he had to use different profiles in each one of my breast to make them more even in appearance. Needless to say I LOVE THE FINAL RESULT!! After surgery, be prepared for a little discomfort; don’t worry, it was bearable. The sloshing sound in the breast cavity from the fluids will go away after a few days. The swelling and soreness eases with time. You will feel sharp pains in your breast from time to time for while due to your nerve endings reviving. Be sure to follow ALL POST OP and FOLLOW UP INSTRUCTIONS!! You will have to sleep upright for a few nights to ensure breast remain in proper position; so make sure you have some pillows handy for comfort. Do the breast massages as instructed to ensure the implants form to the body as intended and do not harden. Immediately after surgery you will need a sports bra to wear home the size you were BEFORE surgery; it needs to be snug. It is uncomfortable at first and hard to fasten, but it gets easier. I bought some of the front zip closure sport bras. My daughter had to help me zip it for a while, until the swelling went down. You will have to wear the sports bra all day and night for a couple of months, then only at night, so be prepared for that. I got used to it fairly quickly; actually I fell asleep without it one night and it felt awkward; I got up in the middle of the night and put it on, then I was able to sleep better. In conclusion, I feel I made the right decision going to Dr. Snodgrass for my memory gel breast implants and mini-lift. He did a spectacular job and assisted me in making the best choice for my body!! My breast look FANTASTIC and the scarring is MINIMAL. I feel more confident with the appearance of my breast. Now I can show them off this summer without wearing a bra with my summer dresses and spaghetti strap/halter tops. I also want to commend the staff for their efforts and support throughout this entire experience. I recommend you select Dr. Snodgrass’ practice for your plastic surgery needs. He is DOUBLE Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. I am confident you will be very pleased with your results. I know I am!! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Snodgrass and his team!!! You ALL are good at what you do.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I had heard nothing but wonderful things about Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I entered the office still a little nervous and had not completely made up my mind. I immediately felt at ease. The staff greeted me like they had always known me. Each one was not only knowledgeable in the information they provided, but were also able to answer any questions I had. In the year since my surgery, I still get the same welcoming feeling upon arriving in the office. I could not be more pleased to have made the decision of choosing Dr. Snodgrass and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I learned about Dr. Snodgrass from some of my coworkers that had went to him for breast augmentation. I decided to schedule a consultation and ultimately my husband and I chose him to be my Dr for my breast augmentation. I am so on glad that we did!! He was affordable and did great work. I had my surgery two months ago and my breasts are healing really well. No one even realizes that I have implants even though I went with bigger implants. I would definitely recommend him. I'm glad we chose him after 5 years of research and going to consultations.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Snodgrass and his team were the best! I could not have asked for a better experience. They all made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I always get nervous about surgeries, but they took all my worries away and made me feel like I was in great hands; which I was! They are excellent!! I recommended them to all my friends!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am very happy with my breast. I love them. I had allot of questions and office staff and Dr. Snodgrass answered all them and put any worries I had to rest. It was a great experience. Have told all my friends Dr.Snodgrass is the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I was referred to Snodgrass by a family friend who had great results. At my first consult Snodgrass and his staff made sure that i had all the information that i would need to to make the most educated decision regarding my surgery. The nursing staff made me feel very comfortable, especially since showing someone your breast is awkward. I felt more confident in choosing Snodgrass as my plastic surgeon after hearing that most of his staff had augmentations done by Snodgrass as well. I received breast implants with a mini lift. I can never express how pleased i am with the results. Pre-implants my breast were nothing but sagging skin after breast feeding 2 children, i hated my body and the way that i looked. Snodgrass was able to give me full breast, I dont look like Dolly Parton but now all that loose skin is filled in. I really appreciate that Snodgrass took the time and care to get me as close to the size we discussed but most importantly making sure that the implants looked good on my frame, not allowing me to be a walking freak of nature who is too top heavy. Snodgrass is an amazing doctor. I have had nothing but compliments, from other women about how amazing my breast look. Also Snodgrass was able to only make one insicion on each breast at the top of my arieolas, i have no scars and you cannot tell i had surgery and that was only 6 months ago. Amazingly the surgery and all of the post-op care for a year only cost me $3895 cash. But they also offer financing as well. I am so pleased with my experience and results. I recommend Snodgrass to anyone and everyone that ask me about implants. /Snodgrass will be the only plastic surgeon I will ever go to for any future cosmetic surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015