You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Ratings

I am 7 months post op from a breast augmentation and I absolutely LOVE my results!! Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very thorough and helpful throughout every step of my procedure and recovery!! I could no be more satifisfied with my experience!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking into cosmetic surgery! Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I am three months post op from a mini lift and implants and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Snodgrass is extremely thorough and answered all of my questions. His office staff was always eager to help and had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass did my breast lift and augmentation. I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts were not proportionate. Dr. Snodgrass had to do a full lift on one and a mini-lift on the other, then 4 months later I had augmentation. I love that now I can wear clothes that look right without having to wear a pushup/ add a size(s ) bra. His staff are very professional and very knowledgeable. I felt that they were concern with my opinions and my well-being. If I ever have to have more plastic surgery I will definitely consult Dr. Snodgrass.
Thank you Dr. Snodgrass.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

It's been 7 years since I got my implants and mini-lift. I still love my breasts. My scars are barely noticeable, they feel and look very natural. In my book, Dr. Snodgrass, is the best.
Thanks you changed my life.
SS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a mini lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect and I'm very pleased!! I would go to him in the future with all other procedures I'm interested in having done and refer my friends and family. Thanks again!! : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Not happy! Had to have tummy tuck redone by a new doctor. Wanted breast implants with a lift and Dr. Snodgrass wouldn't do both procedures together. He wanted to do lift and 6 months later do implant. I went to Dr. Litner in Kennesaw and had full mommy makeover at once which included lipo of inner thighs and back, tummy tuck revision and a lift with an implant...omg best thing I've ever done. My body went from a total insecurity to honestly looking like a million bucks. I feel confident and beautiful for the first time in 13 years after having my son. Do not waste your money with Dr snodgrass. My belly button was having a odor after my tummy tuck...Dr snodgrass said oh just clean it with peroxide and saline...once litner revised my surgery they found dr snodgrass had left my belly button 4 inches long on the inside and that's why it had an odor. It's disgusting really and i had waited 13 years to have that surgery and they did the quickest and laziest job possible which didn't fix my insecurities but gave me new ones. Worst part is you find a lot of good reviews and not many bad for Snodgrass but I'm telling you...please use a dr who has the experience to at least perform more than one procedure at a time. Dr snodgrass even told me certain areas couldn't have lipo because it would give me saggy skin. Litner l performed lipo and i look great!! Please get multiple opinions before choosing any surgeon. If I would have done this I would have seen at my consultations just how much more knowledgeable litner was than snodgrass. Good luck:)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2809754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
There are times as a physician that a patient has a problem that has been addressed and you think is resolved but you find out later by reading the internet that the problem did not resolve and you didn't get the opportunity to help correct it. I try and help my patients to the best of my ability when they have a problem. It is true that I make safety a priority. There are certain combinations of surgeries that patients request be done together that I believe can be done better and safer separately. I use the Golden Rule; if I wouldn't let my family have certain surgeries combined together then I won't perform then on my patients. I don't see that as lazy or doing a quick fix. I see that as being safe and maintaining a low complication rate.

Submitted May 19, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. He did a full lift and breast implants. They turned out perfect! I'm very pleased and will refer him to friends and family. I would go to him in the future with all other procedures I'm interested in having done. A big thank you to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

What a shame! Its obvious all these reviews are from the staff. every review says "Dr Snodgrass and his staff" I'm gonna assume the staff flagged the real reviews . very shady!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
This review is not true. I'm a honest guy and the girls that work for me are good honest people and we don't make up and plant fake reviews online.

Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass preformed my breast augmentation and when I went in for my consultation I was not sure what I wanted exactly. He and his staff were very helpful in deciding what was right for me. I couldn't be more happy with the way my surgery turned out .I would highly recommend Dr Snodgrass. He was wonderful and really goes the extra mile to make you comfortable. His staff was very friendly and helpful also!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr Snodgrass and all of the girls in the office are sweet, knowledgeable and eased my nerves quickly. I was a little uneasy when I was told that the consultation was a group one before the individual, but was pleased when "group" meant 3 of us in a comfortable room. They answered every question I had in detail, spent as much time with me as I needed, and gave me more than enough information to make a decision on my own terms, no rush. As far as the actual surgery, I have to look hard for the scars myself, and no one can tell they aren't my own unless I tell them so--They are perfect! I'll be back and completely recommend him to anyone who is considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694967].votes_count ]]