Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

I was completely satiafied with my experience with Dr. Snodgrass!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

More than a dozen years ago a close friend showed me her breast augmentation from Dr. Snodgrass and I was so impressed that I had Dr. Snodgrass enhance my breasts 9 years ago. The girls are still looking wonderful (and my friend's as well), so when considering a tummy tuck there was only one cosmetic surgeon I considered, Dr. Snodgrass. I have to drive more than 4 hours round-trip to get to each appointment and it is worth it. The facility is immaculate. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Snodgrass is kind, considerate, detail oriented, and skilled. Take his advice and you cannot go wrong. You will love the new you!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Snodgrass, his work is excellent, both him and his staff was amazing, I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgery that you would be considering, I will definitely use him again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff! They were very helpful and Dr. Snodgrass does amazing work! I would definitely recommend them!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Snodgrass and his wonderful staff made this a great experience. They were all very knowledgeable, sweet, and caring. I will highly recommend Dr Snodgrass and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Was a great experience very helpful with any questions I had

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

This was my second procedure done by Dr Snodgrass. My first enlargement was in 2009, then after a rare Accident had a deflate on one side. Dr Snodgrass and his staff had me in the office and was repairing the problem within a week. Absolutely the best doctor and staff. Very informative, listen to my concerns and addressed them the best way possible. I would highly recommend Dr Snodgrass and will continue to use him for any procedures in the future.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

This was my second elective procedure with Dr. Snodgrass and he surpassed by beauty goals again just like the first time ! I had my first breast enlargement with him 9 years ago and decided to go bigger last August. Very, very pleased with the results ! This is a doctor you can trust to listen and follow through with what you are looking for. The nurses and staff are always informative, professional and caring. I will keep seeing this doctor for all my plastic needs again and again !

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Most helpful and PLEASANT Staff!!!!! Dr. Snodgrass is AWESOME

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

If I could give this doctor more than 5 stars, I would! Very honest and informative, I was well educated by the staff so I could make the right choice regarding my surgery. The office was clean and everyone was well organized. The results were amazing; I was recommended by several friends and have since recommended others. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Snodgrass. The follow up care also exceeded expectation. I will be returning for future procedures.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

" I like to think of myself as my patients' partner in achieving beautiful results. No matter what's causing you concern - the shape of your breasts, the contours of your body or fine lines and wrinkles on your face - I'm committed to finding a solution that's right for you. I thoroughly enjoy watching patients leave my office with a renewed sense of confidence and well-being. That's what being a plastic surgeon is all about." MD: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV General Surgery Residency: West Virginia University, Charleston, WV Plastic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA DDS: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV Regents Bachelor of Arts: Magna Cum Laude, West Virginia University, Morgantown,

• English