Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Snodgrass and his entire staff!This was my 2nd procedure with there office and I went with gel implants!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and They made the whole process easy. I will use him for future surgeries. I absolutely love my results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

When I went for my consultation I had a million questions in my head. The staff was very knowledgeable about breast augmentation and shared personal experiences, which meant a lot to me and made me feel more comfortable with the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Snodgrass not only were my questions answered but I also received a lot of information to take home and read over again. I appreciate the honesty from Dr. Snodgrass and his staff at all of my appointments. They are awesome at what they do!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very educational & thorough consultation. Healing process was incredibly fast & I had minimal discomfort. The process was significantly better than any of my other friends' experiences with other plastic surgeons. Everyone I have talked to wants to use Dr. Snodgrass for their future breast augmentations. I am extremely happy with the look and feel of my breasts. I could go on and on. Extremely pleased!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

This office is top notch! I had breast augmentation and the entire staff made sure all my questions were answered. From the first phone call to schedule, to finances and to the actual surgery they were all helpful and professional. They took time the time to get to know me and my wants. Dr. Snodgrass has an awesome bed side manner and explains everything and real expections. Being in the medical field myself I can't tell you enough good things about this office. They are just awesome!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love the staff! Everyone was helpful, caring, and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My over all experience was wonderful. Everyone was down to earth and friendly. Dr. Snodgrass made me feel very comfortable. They were all very easy to talk to and super helpful Dr. Snodgrass made my husband feel very good when he personally called night of surgery to check on me. He made sure we were both well informed about what to expect and how I would feel. He made making the choice to have plastic surgery very easy for me. I would suggest him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I went for a consultation and he treated me poorly. . He was rude and demeaning.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
I strive to treat everyone who comes into my office with dignity and respect. I also try to give an honest and straight forward medical opinion for each patient. Most people appreciate this. With regards to this review I do not know who wrote it or what specific objections they had. I would never intentionally be rude or demeaning to anyone. Thank you, Kevin Snodgrass MD

Submitted December 21, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Snodgrass and his entire staff! I got a mini lift with saline implants!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and make the whole process amazing from start to finish! I will use him for future surgeries. I absolutely love my results and Dr. Snodgrass gave me exactly what I asked!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable. I am VERY satisfied with my final results! I will definitely recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

If you want to book your breast augmentation with the BEST doctor around then you have came to the right place!!!!! Dr Snodgrass and his staff went above and beyond to make my surgery experience exceptional! From consultation to surgery day to appointments after the surgery I always felt like I was taken care of 100%. I was terrified of being put to sleep and expressed my concerns to Dr Snodgrass before surgery and he did his very best to comfort me! Dr Snodgrass asked me my expectations of my results and I told him what I was looking for as far as size and look. He gave me exactly what I was looking for! They gave me a packet to read about the surgery and everything to expect and it was very helpful as well. If I had to do the surgery over again I would do it a million more times but only with SNODGRASS! Seriously y'all, he's the best of the best! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016