Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass

If I could give this doctor more than 5 stars, I would! Very honest and informative, I was well educated by the staff so I could make the right choice regarding my surgery. The office was clean and everyone was well organized. The results were amazing; I was recommended by several friends and have since recommended others. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Snodgrass. The follow up care also exceeded expectation. I will be returning for future procedures.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff are amazing! They make you feel very comfortable about anything or any questions. His work is great, did exactly what I asked him to do.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Everyone sweet and very professional i had no problems going on 3 yrs from surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Snodgrass was absolutely wonderful!! Very nice down to earth man who really knows what he is doing. Dr.Snodgrass and his whole staff helped me get my breast augmentation while I was on a very strict timeline. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Super awesome doctor with really reasonable prices. Fabulous results. Almost all my friends that have seen my results have asked where I got my procedure done and gone and look into Dr.Snodgrass themselves.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased, I would recommend Dr. Snodgrass to anyone who is looking to have an augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I went to Dr. Snodgrass for breast augmentation,and am very pleased with the results! The staff are all very kind and caring, I felt right at home. Since I have had dysport injection and am equally happy! Worth the drive from Al!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr Snodgrass and his amazing staff. I had a breast augmentation and a mini lift and I couldn't be any happier with the results. I will definitely go to Dr Snodgrass again for future surgeries. I was treated like family there and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr Snodgrass and his staff. I will always refer him to others.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. Everyone was so helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Snodgrass and his entire staff!This was my 2nd procedure with there office and I went with gel implants!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and They made the whole process easy. I will use him for future surgeries. I absolutely love my results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

" I like to think of myself as my patients' partner in achieving beautiful results. No matter what's causing you concern - the shape of your breasts, the contours of your body or fine lines and wrinkles on your face - I'm committed to finding a solution that's right for you. I thoroughly enjoy watching patients leave my office with a renewed sense of confidence and well-being. That's what being a plastic surgeon is all about." MD: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV General Surgery Residency: West Virginia University, Charleston, WV Plastic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA DDS: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV Regents Bachelor of Arts: Magna Cum Laude, West Virginia University, Morgantown,

• English