Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Love the staff! Everyone was helpful, caring, and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My over all experience was wonderful. Everyone was down to earth and friendly. Dr. Snodgrass made me feel very comfortable. They were all very easy to talk to and super helpful Dr. Snodgrass made my husband feel very good when he personally called night of surgery to check on me. He made sure we were both well informed about what to expect and how I would feel. He made making the choice to have plastic surgery very easy for me. I would suggest him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I went for a consultation and he treated me poorly. . He was rude and demeaning.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
I strive to treat everyone who comes into my office with dignity and respect. I also try to give an honest and straight forward medical opinion for each patient. Most people appreciate this. With regards to this review I do not know who wrote it or what specific objections they had. I would never intentionally be rude or demeaning to anyone. Thank you, Kevin Snodgrass MD

Submitted December 21, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Snodgrass and his entire staff! I got a mini lift with saline implants!! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and make the whole process amazing from start to finish! I will use him for future surgeries. I absolutely love my results and Dr. Snodgrass gave me exactly what I asked!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable. I am VERY satisfied with my final results! I will definitely recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

If you want to book your breast augmentation with the BEST doctor around then you have came to the right place!!!!! Dr Snodgrass and his staff went above and beyond to make my surgery experience exceptional! From consultation to surgery day to appointments after the surgery I always felt like I was taken care of 100%. I was terrified of being put to sleep and expressed my concerns to Dr Snodgrass before surgery and he did his very best to comfort me! Dr Snodgrass asked me my expectations of my results and I told him what I was looking for as far as size and look. He gave me exactly what I was looking for! They gave me a packet to read about the surgery and everything to expect and it was very helpful as well. If I had to do the surgery over again I would do it a million more times but only with SNODGRASS! Seriously y'all, he's the best of the best! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and Staff! I am very pleased with my results! I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his entire office was nothing short of exceptional from the very beginning. They are sure to tell you everything to expect about the procedure and what the outcomes will be. The sent me a welcome packet right away, and anytime I called with any questions they answered them. i would recommend him to anyone. I cannot think of one thing they could have done better for me. He is an A+ surgeon with an A+ staff supporting him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Snodgrass is truly the best. His bedside manner is unlike any doctor I've ever had. You can tell that he really loves what he does. His staff is so nice and caring as well. They make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Snodgrass performed a breast augmentation on me in 2009 and I loved it. Recently I had a complication , I called the office and they saw me right away. Dr. Snodgrass walked in with a big smile, throughly explained the best course of action and promised he would do his best to make it better...and he did. He calls you personally after surgery to make sure you're ok. Once again my husband and I are enjoying his work. I recommend him and his staff to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery. Also, I cannot forget about the live entertainment...priceless...you've got to love it.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My husband and I have the utmost trust and respect for him and his staff. He is not only professional but also personal. He has a true talent and God guides hand and he treats you as a person not a number.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016