Ratings for Dr. S Kierstyn

Scammer. She berated me too! I had such high hopes that she would provide a minuscule amount of hope for my Fibromyalgia. Again with the nutrition and supplements she told me I needed. I explained that I was already taking exactly what she was trying to sell me and that I had been on a raw food diet for years. Told me my fibro was all a vit d deficiency yet I was taking massive amounts. She has no clue what she is doing! I was in tears after both visits because she is so unknowledgable about the disease. I asked about mycoplasma infections, chiari malformation and other possible causes to which she had no clue. Plus, she is very expensive. Please do not seek treatment from this quack!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I went to this person to get some relief from my fibromyalgia of 16 years. The first thing she did was berate me for doing the wrong thing for all that time. Apparently I should have sought her out immediately. Then she promised me she would make my fibromyalgia and lupus disappear. I was told I was undernourished and didn't sleep enough. She started telling me all the supplements I needed. She never asked. She never discussed. She just told me like it was the law. She is very arrogant. Then I let her foolishly touch my body. I've never been in so much pain. I couldn't breathe. When it was over, I left as fast as possible. You might be thinking now I should have discussed this with her but I had told her I was in pain and I had a low threshold of pain. I do not recommend her and I hope if you have fibromyalgia, think carefully before seeing her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

THIS DR HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER FOR ME. MY NECK INJURY OCCURRED 12 YEARS PRIOR AND I HAVE HAD SERIOUS MIGRAINES AND NECK PAIN FOR THE ENTIRE MISERABLE 12 YRS. THE ONLY TRUE RELIEF I HAVE HAD IS DR. SUNNY'S UPPER NECK ADJUSTMENTS, IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED TO HER 12 YRS AGO I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ACTIVE AND LESS RESTRICTED. SHE IS ALWAYS VERY HAPPY TO HELP AND ADVISE. SHE IS EXCELLENT REGARDING ADJUSTMENTS AND KNOWS THE BODY WELL. I ALSO ENJOY HER NUTRITION ADVISE. SHE IS A BIT INFORMAL AND DOESN'T SO MUCH APPEAR ORGANIZED BUT SHE IS GENUINE AT HEART. AS FAR AS BILLING, ITS REAL SIMPLE.....INSURANCE COMPANIES THEY TRY AND CONFUSE PROVIDERS AND PROVIDERS HAVE TO RE-BILL AND IT GETS MESSY BUT THIS DR. DOESN'T HOUND YOU WHILE INSURANCE IS DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HEALING THROUGH HER ADJUSTMENTS. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND GO AS OFTEN AS YOUR BODY TELLS YOU TO AND AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN AFFORD, NO LESS NO MORE. THANK YOU DR. SUNNY!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

They are crooks! They double charged my card on one visit and told me my insurance had a $500 deductible and $15 copay per visit after that. After making a large payment, I received and explanations for benefits from my insurance company showing they paid for everything except $25 copay per visit. I called my insurance to verify what they paid and what I owed and sure enough, I only owed $75 for the three visits, rather than the hundreds they billed for. They won't return my calls or answer when I do call.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. S Kierstyn's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1989)

HIP