Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Kossman

I have been to this doctor twice and both times I have had a horrible experience. I wish I could give him zero stars. He is VERY disrespectful, insulting, rude and never listens to what you have to say. I am APPALLED that this man is a so called physician. When I tried discussing my medical concerns, he is very augmentative, rude and VERY abrasive. He is a despicable excuse for a physician and I will NEVER return. Do yourself a favor and find another physician. I DO NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

not recmanded at all, i suggest you going to another doctor there are a lot of good once out there.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Charles R. Kossman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been to this doctor twice and both times I have had a horrible experience. I wish I could give him zero stars. He is VERY disrespectful, insulting, rude..."

December 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3313810'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014