Ratings for Dr. Kuldip K. Singh

Dr. Singh is the most effective psychiatrist I've ever been to. I have been in treatment for schizophrenia for the last 28 years, and Dr. Singh is the first doctor I've been to who's shown me the personal attention I needed to get well. She is dedicated to treating each and every concern I have. She is the most excellent psychiatrist when it comes to each and every part of therapy (from prescribing the best medications, to offering advice and ways to correct my problems). Anyone who speaks otherwise is sadly mistaken.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Singh may seem knowledgable at first, however she mis diagnosed me. Put me on 5 different medications at once over a 2 month period which in return put me in the hospital for trying to commit scuicide. She diagnosed me as Bipolar Type 2, however i immediately stopped taking her medications and began to feel better. She would listen to me, and try to help me, but she comes off as rude, and blunt. After dealing with her for a year i would not recommend her to anyone. She listens and tries to help, but she completely misdiagnosed me, and was trigger happy with serious medications that turned me into a psycho. Be careful if you do go to her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

She is willing to work with me. She helped me understand my illness and how to be successful with it.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014