Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Goode

If you want a physician who actually listens to you, understands what you are saying, is thorough, compassionate, kind and extremely knowledgeable, this is the doctor for you. I have never had a doctor so complete in his quest to help me (and I have myriad health issues) that I am so grateful to and for him. He will not rush you, inform you that each visit you must only address one medical condition, nor make you feel foolish for asking anything pertaining to your health. I cannot believe that I have not heard about him before, which is why I am so anxious to share my experience of him with everyone. He is the one you've all been searching for. He will find answers to all your medical questions, he does his research and informs you every step of the way. Dr. Goode is your partner in your health, and will be your strongest advocate. I cannot speak highly enough about him. I only wish I had known about him sooner. I have spent the last three years trying to find answers, treatment and trying to navigate the world of medicine myself. Should you be searching for a physician, call and speak with him. I did and it is the best medical decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Goode and his nurse provide excellent care. Dr. Goode is thorough, knowledgeable, personable, caring. I am greatful that he is taking care of my mother, and wish he had been my father's doctor. The doctor is not magic, but at least my dad would have had courteous and meticulous care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Goode is WONDERFUL!!! Him and his staff take the time to get to know there patients and he listens to everything you have to say. I became his patient after I fired my previous family doctor. The location isn't the best for us, but he's worth the drive to go see. I trust him 100% with my health and so does my husband. Dr. Goode takes the time during the appointment is never too busy to take a call from a patient who has a question.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Robert C. Goode's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)