Ratings for Dr. Tripti Burt

Dr Burt & staff are awesome! Highly recommend! I have had a great experience and am pleased already with my results from tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction 6 weeks post-op.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Burt did an amazing job with my breast reduction and lift and Lipo suction of the bra roll. I am a 40-year-old woman that has had three kids and put on about 50 pounds having the children and the weight gain has made my breast much larger and saggier . I went from J cup to a C cup and I love the results and pairing it with the Liposuction suction really made it look amazing . I feel like truly a new person I have a lot more confidence . I've been so much more active since the surgery and it's only been two months I have so much to look forward to I'd like to thank Dr.Burt . I could not be happier with the end results from the minute I met Dr. Burt I knew she was the one that I wanted to do my surgery . Thank you DR.Burt

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

My experience was wonderful. Been a long journey, but both Dr Burt and Dr Will and staff have always been great. Thank you for your help and support

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

TERRIBLE! HORRIBLE A NGHTMARE!!! All she wants is $$$. My procedure has been nothing but a MESS. Time to seek an attorney for me it is!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I am so pleased with my results she did a great job ... I can't wait to see my breast after they heal ...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been to Dr. Burt several times for Radiesse injections. Absolutely love her. Dr. Burt is very knowledgeable, experienced, caring and friendly. She explains everything very well. I would recommend Dr. Burt to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Only nice before the surgery... horrible after!! Willing to answer any question prior to surgery... but doesn't want to answers questions after!! Horrible experience... just recently had to see a difference surgeon to fix her mess up!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Had breast reduction 2 yrs ago before the surgery( reduction) she was very nice, after had minor complications w/ some bleeding and blistering, she didn't want to help and seemed very bothered by my calling! The reduction itself looks nice, great job, but have had one spot over two yrs that keeps blistering up, some spots of skin at scar are raised I believe by the way they were stitched up , these spots can't have any bra material touch then , I don't wear underwire just sport bras. This past two days the area swelled up to the size of a quarter and had a red ring around it and started to ooze puss and blood- yesterday I phoned dr Burt , again she seemed bothered, and I apologized for interrupting her time, she never said " no don't worry" seemed to be very uncaring and basically brushed me off told me to contact my family physician ! That's what I'm doing today! Again did a beautiful job, and my neck and shoulders no longer hurt- but feel she gave her best " nice" performance for the sake of " getting" the job- not worrying about the patience after!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

My experience with Dr Burt was excellent. She performed a tummy tuck. Couldn't ask for any better results. She is very professional as well as her staff. What I really liked was all the fees were upfront. You were fully aware of the cost and the procedure. The post surgery was great as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Burt was excellent as well as her staff! They took care of all my needs throughout the entire process. Dr. Burt is very knowledgeable in what she does and you can tell that she genuinely wants to know her patients and make them as satisfied as possible. Very comfortable to be around and to ask questions/concerns too. I would recommend her for any service!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016