Ratings for Dr. Tripti Burt

I am so pleased with my results she did a great job ... I can't wait to see my breast after they heal ...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been to Dr. Burt several times for Radiesse injections. Absolutely love her. Dr. Burt is very knowledgeable, experienced, caring and friendly. She explains everything very well. I would recommend Dr. Burt to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Only nice before the surgery... horrible after!! Willing to answer any question prior to surgery... but doesn't want to answers questions after!! Horrible experience... just recently had to see a difference surgeon to fix her mess up!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Had breast reduction 2 yrs ago before the surgery( reduction) she was very nice, after had minor complications w/ some bleeding and blistering, she didn't want to help and seemed very bothered by my calling! The reduction itself looks nice, great job, but have had one spot over two yrs that keeps blistering up, some spots of skin at scar are raised I believe by the way they were stitched up , these spots can't have any bra material touch then , I don't wear underwire just sport bras. This past two days the area swelled up to the size of a quarter and had a red ring around it and started to ooze puss and blood- yesterday I phoned dr Burt , again she seemed bothered, and I apologized for interrupting her time, she never said " no don't worry" seemed to be very uncaring and basically brushed me off told me to contact my family physician ! That's what I'm doing today! Again did a beautiful job, and my neck and shoulders no longer hurt- but feel she gave her best " nice" performance for the sake of " getting" the job- not worrying about the patience after!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

My experience with Dr Burt was excellent. She performed a tummy tuck. Couldn't ask for any better results. She is very professional as well as her staff. What I really liked was all the fees were upfront. You were fully aware of the cost and the procedure. The post surgery was great as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Burt was excellent as well as her staff! They took care of all my needs throughout the entire process. Dr. Burt is very knowledgeable in what she does and you can tell that she genuinely wants to know her patients and make them as satisfied as possible. Very comfortable to be around and to ask questions/concerns too. I would recommend her for any service!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Burt is very professional. I knew she was the right doc for me after I met her for my tummy tuck consult several months ago. I had my surgery and am very happy. My best friend is seeing her already too.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Burt was rude and had no compassion for the pain i was in. I am extremly unhappy w/ my results and am dreading that conversation w/ her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Burt removed my breast implants due to capsular contraction. I paid extra above what the insurance company paid to have the extra skin removed. I am very unhappy with my results! Not only are my breast different sizes but I was still left excess skin on my sides. She said that she didn't want to take to much off because she didn't want me to have trouble raising my arms. I had no trouble & when I asked about it at my follow up I was told to wait until it had been a year then come back & she would fix if not happy. So I went back last week & was yelled at & humiliated!!! I am we'll aware that I have excess skin from weight loss & have been having surgeries as I can afford them. I don't need her yelling pulling & yanking on my skin because I told her I wasn't happy with the job she did. Because of her behavior I won't let her touch me to fix the excess skin which I am stuck with. Dr. Burt really needs to work on her people skills & I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013