Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Prvulovic was an excellent doctor along with his staff. He assessed with my problem quickly and made my pain less painful. He knew exactly how to help me with my back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic and his staff are top notch. He quickly assessed my problem and offered treatment options. Ultimately his course of treatment brought relief t my chronic back pain better than any of the other treatments I received from other physicians. His staff are patient, understanding and supportive. They always go the extra yard to accommodate patients. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

The entire staff was great. Eased the stress by explaining every step and answering all my questions. Dr. Prvulovic was very friendly and a pleasure to speak with, not intimidating at all.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic has been great since day 1, i started with him since 2005 he has been totally up front with me and does the right thing .I would recommend him very highly....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic is one of the most caring, knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate and spiritual doctor I know. He will always take the time to make sure you understand what your diagnosis means to you and what proceedure will best treat your condition.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Great doctor and great staff. Very helpful and easy to work with

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What a genuine, helpful doctor. I feel he cares more about me then my insurance. I had back surgery from a different doctor back in 1989. As a result of this past surgery, a large amount of scare tissue. I also had suffered from a torn, herniated, and bulging L4,L5,C1. When I walked, I was always hunched over. I was in constant pain. walking and driving was difficult and painful. Tomi explained several different options, and with each option, he explained each pro and con. He was very thorough in explaining to me what he would be doing. I was completely amazed that I was able to walk out of surgical center virtually pain free. I had less post op pain then the pain I was in before the surgery. His follow up care was the best. He treated me like a friend and not and not a patient.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. P is very knowledgeable about the causes of back pain. He even goes over the MRIs with you! He relates the pros and cons of procedures very well, as well as how the procedure is done. Great bedside manner and great staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. P is a GREAT doctor! He goes above and beyond for all of his patients. He is also very nice and his staff in his Clifton Office is the best! I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have been with Dr. P. Since he took over the CliftonNJ office. My wife was being treated by another Pain Dr referred by the attorneyfor a recent accident that damaged her back severely! She was constantly complaining about the neglect given to her in that office (north Bergen) I will not name! Upon meeting Dr P she instantly felt his warmth, compassion and general care for his patients. Sometimes the wait is a little long but that is because he listens to each and every one of his patients issues and complaints and finds solutions to there situations. I would recommend Dr P to anyone struggling with pain! His staff is great, make us feel welcome & deals with our pain with solutions! DG

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company