Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Excellent doctor.Takes his time with you, explains everything in language that the layman understands. Great bedside manner. Friendly, caring and expert in his field. Office staff friendly, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Best doctor ever ...always with the right answers at your questions defenely recommend this doctor to any one plus the staff is so friendly

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I highly recommend the doctor he's very understanding, takes his time explaining everything and answers all my questions . After dealing with my pain I can say I have hope .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

After dealing with neck pain for several years, Dr Prvulovic has given me hope that I can finally get relief. He is very knowledgeable, confident and patient. He makes sure that you understand each step of your treatment and why it needs to be done. Dr Prvulovic finds the source of your problem and does not prescribe pain killers which only mask the problem. I feel very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was diagnosed with CRPS almost 10 years ago, and that's when I was referred to Dr. Tomi!! I was thankful to have found him and his amazing staff! I don't know where I would be today without them! They always make sure you're comfortable and treat you as you're family, not a number!! I think that is so important going into a Dr.'s Office. I was one of Dr. Tomi's first patients to have the Spinal Cord Stimulator implant.. It was the BEST thing I ever did! It has relieved my pain tremendously! I have trusted Dr. Tomi from the beginning and I will continue to trust him and his amazing staff!! I highly recommend them!! 😊 They always take the time to talk to you and ask questions, they are a very compassionate and caring staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

DECIDED TO SEEK TREATMENT FOR MY INJURY WITH DR. PRVUOLVIC AFTER SEEING THE EXCELLENT LEVEL OF CARE HE PROVIDED MY SON WITH HIS BACK INJURY. AS EXPECTED AM RECEIVING TOP OF THE LINE CARE WITH GREAT COMPASSION AND A WODERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER. A WEALTH OF INFORMATION AND TREATMENT OPTIONS OFFERED. LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THE LEAST INVASIVE RESOLUTION TO MY ISSUES. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Prvulovic for chronic back pain after two surgeries. He examined the MRI then me. He actually showed me problem areas on his screen and in plain English explained a course of action. I finally have hope and wish I saw him sooner. An actual caring doctor in 2017. Office staff just cannot be more helpful. They should teach others how to treat patients. Don't hesitate. Dr.Prvulovic can and will help you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Prvulovic for 3-4 years now and wish I met him sooner. The person in the waiting room said "First time ... you'll love him." And they were right. He took the time to listen to me, explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I have had several procedures which have helped me so much. His skills, knowledge, professionalism and caring, I can't say enough about. He makes you feel so relaxed & confident about him. I would recommend him to anyone. I have to say that his staff is also very caring and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I honestly couldn't say enough. In 20 years he is only the 2nd Dr. that asked "how can I help make your life better". He actually listened to me, asked real questions about my medical history as well as my personal life and remembered what I said. He had suggestions to help and wasn't just interested in giving me pain killers and getting to the next patient as fast as possible. He went over possibilities to help and even ruled out ones that would be a waist or detrimental to me that other Dr.'s have tried to push me into for years. The man treated me like a real person and I have to say I had all but given up on Dr.'s in general as fast food peddlers in the medical field. I have to say he has raised the bar for me to hold other Dr.s up to. But most of all for me he listened and cared and it really did give me hope and I'll take that over pain medication ANY DAY!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic and staff are caring, professional, and know how to help people with their pain and discomfort that intrudes upon daily life. Mixing old protocols, and new minimally invasive procedures, he helped me find the blend of treatment options that worked well for me. Excellent physician, knows how to listen well to his patients troubles, and finds the safest most effective treatment plan, with an end game in mind.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)