Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

i HAVE HAD A NECK ISSUE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN STARTED TO DEVELOP PINS AND NEEDLES DOWN MY ARM AND PAIN IN MY HAND. HE WAS THE FIRST PHYSICIAN THAT I FELT REALLY LISTENED TO MY PROBLEM AND ORDERED AND MRI WHICH SHOWED A HERNIATED DISC. HE OFFERED ME A STEROIDAL INJECTION WHICH GAVE AMAZING RELIEF. HE IS SYMPATHETIC AND TAKES TIME WITH YOU. HAPPY I MET HIM.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The staff is great....I love them.the doctor was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

The BEST office staff ever. So helpful and guiding. Dr. P really spends time with you and makes every effort to help your pain go away. He always give you options

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I am writing for my parents who are older and both patients of Dr. Tomi Prvulovic for several years. My dad has issues with his back and my mom has issues with her neck. We have tried numerous doctors and countless medications and procedures but none have given them any relief until they met Dr. Prvulovic. Dr. Prvulovic has got to be one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors that I have ever met. He spends as much time as he needs with you and that is quality time, which could be physical or emotional needs. He gives a thorough examination including new and diagnostic testing to determine the best course of action. When he explains his recommendations, it is in a manner that the average person can understand. Dr. Prvulovic genuinely cares about his patients and that sets him apart from the rest. He will try to give you relief and comfort no matter how many different kinds of procedures he needs to try. His office staff is extremely courteous and caring as well which is a rare find these days. The office is new, clean and efficiently run. Dr. Prvulovic defines the true meaning of the word doctor, a professional who is concerned with promoting, maintaining or restoring human health.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. P. for a couple of years, he is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors that I know. My family sees many doctors and none take the time to talk to you and explain things like Dr. P. He is a doctor who cares about the patient and wants them to be well again. His staff is incredible and are there for you, they go out of there way to help. D. Gounaud

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Prvolovic for 5 years He is well mannered knowledgable and , very helpful with my medical condition , he has helped me immensely And his staff is very helpful and compassionate

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have total faith in Dr. Tomi Prvulovic. He is not only extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise, but he is able to explain a complicated medical situation in the simplest of term that I am able to understand. He is totally down to earth, you never feel rushed and he is not in the slightest way pushy or arrogant . One kind of wishes that all doctors would be like Dr. Prvulovic. ....he will put the facts on the table and you (the patient) make all the important related decisions. It is also a pleasure to deal with his office staff. To the best of my memory, I don't think I have ever been offered a cup of coffee while filling out papers prior to meeting with the doctor. It is never fun to visit a medical facility, but it does not get any better than dealing with Dr. Prvulovic and his staff. I should also point out that Dr. Prvulovic has kept my poor back almost pain free for the past 5-6 years....no small thing. Now if I can only correctly pronounce his last name.......e.j. Hoffman

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Tomi. Prvulovic and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They are so easy to deal with, and they treat you as if you are their only patient. They have helped me with pain management for my back for a few years now and I have been feeling great. They also offer a car service to and from their surgical center free of charge, which his a great service since you don't have to find someone to take you back and forth the day of your procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Tomi Prvulovic and his staff to handle any of your needs that fall within their expertise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

His staff is A#1! They treat me like family.The office is new and clean,with food and treats if you get hungry.Was treated for three months ,and the change of medication was noticed by my wife in my atttitude about my pain in my spine and extremities.I also had injections for nerve blocks,which was painless and he injected each spot of pain exactly where it arose from.I also got a free ride back and forth to center in a Mercedes Benz with a great and on time driver who called me with information,and a call on arrival.I am 57 yrs old and felling better each day thanks to him and his staff! I would highly recommend him to everyone and anyone with pain, on Spine,extremities or anywhere else.He talks to me like a person and explains everything in laymans terms so I understood my procedure and long term care easily.I can write about my great experience all day but will stop here! Set up a appointment,you will not be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i HAVE HAD A NECK ISSUE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN STARTED TO DEVELOP PINS AND NEEDLES DOWN MY ARM AND PAIN IN MY HAND. HE WAS THE FIRST PHYSICIAN THAT I FELT ..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor he is understanding he will go to greet trouble to help me soon as he can the staff is all top graded "

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is great....I love them.the doctor was excellent."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The BEST office staff ever. So helpful and guiding. Dr. P really spends time with you and makes every effort to help your pain go away. He always give you opti..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am writing for my parents who are older and both patients of Dr. Tomi Prvulovic for several years. My dad has issues with his back and my mom has issues with..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. P. for a couple of years, he is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors that I know. My family sees many doctors and none take th..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Prvolovic for 5 years He is well mannered knowledgable and , very helpful with my medical condition , he has helped me immensely ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have total faith in Dr. Tomi Prvulovic. He is not only extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise, but he is able to explain a complicated medical situa..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tomi. Prvulovic and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They are so easy to deal with, and they treat you as if you are their only pat..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His staff is A#1! They treat me like family.The office is new and clean,with food and treats if you get hungry.Was treated for three months ,and the change of m..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I confirm what other reviewers have already said, that Dr Prvulovic, is not only one of the best in his field, but also one of the best Doctors of any field I h..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. P for 3 yrs now & he is excellent! Compassionate, caring, the best! I live in Florida now & I come to NJ to see him. Wouldn't change him...."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tomi in my opinion is the #1 doctor in the state of NY. In 2004 an auto accident left me in constant pain daily, and I searched from NYC to Albany for a doct..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prvulovic is one of the kindest doctors I've ever met. He spends an abundant amount of time talking with every one of his patients and never rushes them. He..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Explains very well what is going on with my pain. Helpful and understands my needs"

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Prvulovic comes very highly recommended. I traveled from Atlanta, GA to see him. Dr Prvulovic is very easy to talk to and has a sense of empathy not often ..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tomi is excellent I have been seeing him for years for my lower back pain. I would highly recommend him. Vernie R"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. P is willing to help you and in today's world how doctors worry about money he the complete opposite he genuinely cares about his patients health and will g..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prvulovic has been my pain management DR. for many years. With each visit, I experience relief from my back pain. The back injections help tremendously, and..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Nice people in the office and DR. P is a Good Man, he makes you feel very comfortable and he did surgery on me and he helped me out a lot with my extreme back p..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tomi is very compassionate, knowledgeable-he has helped me where no one else has-"

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor!!! He's intelligent, compassionate & truly cares about the patient. I had been to numerous doctors prior to him & he immediately knew what the ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prvulovic is one of the best doctors I've been to. He takes his time and thoroughly examines you, and explains everything he's doing in the process. He is..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally went to crystal run for my RSD--BIG MISTAKE! Dr. P explained more to me in my first visit than the crystal run team did in 6 months of treatment. ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Prvulovic is amazing. After YEARS of pain, he managed my mother's back issues in three sessions-- she calls him a "miracle doctor". Especially after h..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tomi is one of the best doctors I’ve ever dealt with. He thoroughly explained the risks and possible benefits of the options for care he presented, and trea..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will always be grateful to him for helping me. Joan Heffron"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Believe it or not, even though I go here for assistance with back pain, he is my favorite aall time doctor. I hut my back 20 years ago."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Tomi" to "Tomi T."

October 21, 2013