Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic is a caring well informed physician who listens to his patients issues and explains the many options available and the expected results they have . He has assembled an office staff that is extremely understanding and very accommodating to his patients. In the past 24 months i have been treated by 14 physicians and none have come close to the care and professional treatment i have received by Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic and his team.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable about back condition and tells it like it is. Cares about patient and readily answers questions. I would recommend Dr. Prvulovic .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic has been a blessing to me. No other doctor would give out his personal cell phone and his nurses cell phone to call them if they were needed. He and his staff really care about their patients and try to find the best way to help each one. I have had several doctors for my back and shoulder and now I wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic was an excellent doctor along with his staff. He assessed with my problem quickly and made my pain less painful. He knew exactly how to help me with my back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic and his staff are top notch. He quickly assessed my problem and offered treatment options. Ultimately his course of treatment brought relief t my chronic back pain better than any of the other treatments I received from other physicians. His staff are patient, understanding and supportive. They always go the extra yard to accommodate patients. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

The entire staff was great. Eased the stress by explaining every step and answering all my questions. Dr. Prvulovic was very friendly and a pleasure to speak with, not intimidating at all.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic has been great since day 1, i started with him since 2005 he has been totally up front with me and does the right thing .I would recommend him very highly....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic is one of the most caring, knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate and spiritual doctor I know. He will always take the time to make sure you understand what your diagnosis means to you and what proceedure will best treat your condition.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Great doctor and great staff. Very helpful and easy to work with

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What a genuine, helpful doctor. I feel he cares more about me then my insurance. I had back surgery from a different doctor back in 1989. As a result of this past surgery, a large amount of scare tissue. I also had suffered from a torn, herniated, and bulging L4,L5,C1. When I walked, I was always hunched over. I was in constant pain. walking and driving was difficult and painful. Tomi explained several different options, and with each option, he explained each pro and con. He was very thorough in explaining to me what he would be doing. I was completely amazed that I was able to walk out of surgical center virtually pain free. I had less post op pain then the pain I was in before the surgery. His follow up care was the best. He treated me like a friend and not and not a patient.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)