Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

I can't say enough good things about Dr, Prvulovic . I have been to other pain management physicians and they all gave up on me. Dr, Prvulovic found the problem and did a procedure in same day surgery. The next day I was a little sore but I could stand up straight. With the aide of Dr, Prvulovic, his staff and the Medtronic Technician, I feel so much better within two weeks. He has told me what to expect and when, which I appreciate and if I have any trouble before hand to give him a call. He's a special man and an excellent physician. Kudos tp his office staff also, which have also been very helpful and caring. Thank you Dr Prvulovic. Cindy C.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Doctor and staff very knowledgeable and caring. Wish I would have known about this place a long time ago!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Prvulovic and his absolutely wonderful staff. I can not say enough about the kindness, consideration and understanding of my situation. The time that was dedicated to helping me and getting me to feel better and working with me to make sure I was happy is not seen in many practices anymore. Dr. P and his staff have set the bar very high and other practices should look to them as an example of how patients should be treated. Thank you Dr. P and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic was very impressive as he took his time with me and was very thorough in his approach with problems in my feet and transmitting pain. He explained options to help very clear. His positive attitude and the friendly attitude of the staff was very noticeable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Excellent doctor.Takes his time with you, explains everything in language that the layman understands. Great bedside manner. Friendly, caring and expert in his field. Office staff friendly, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Best doctor ever ...always with the right answers at your questions defenely recommend this doctor to any one plus the staff is so friendly

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I highly recommend the doctor he's very understanding, takes his time explaining everything and answers all my questions . After dealing with my pain I can say I have hope .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

After dealing with neck pain for several years, Dr Prvulovic has given me hope that I can finally get relief. He is very knowledgeable, confident and patient. He makes sure that you understand each step of your treatment and why it needs to be done. Dr Prvulovic finds the source of your problem and does not prescribe pain killers which only mask the problem. I feel very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was diagnosed with CRPS almost 10 years ago, and that's when I was referred to Dr. Tomi!! I was thankful to have found him and his amazing staff! I don't know where I would be today without them! They always make sure you're comfortable and treat you as you're family, not a number!! I think that is so important going into a Dr.'s Office. I was one of Dr. Tomi's first patients to have the Spinal Cord Stimulator implant.. It was the BEST thing I ever did! It has relieved my pain tremendously! I have trusted Dr. Tomi from the beginning and I will continue to trust him and his amazing staff!! I highly recommend them!! 😊 They always take the time to talk to you and ask questions, they are a very compassionate and caring staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

DECIDED TO SEEK TREATMENT FOR MY INJURY WITH DR. PRVUOLVIC AFTER SEEING THE EXCELLENT LEVEL OF CARE HE PROVIDED MY SON WITH HIS BACK INJURY. AS EXPECTED AM RECEIVING TOP OF THE LINE CARE WITH GREAT COMPASSION AND A WODERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER. A WEALTH OF INFORMATION AND TREATMENT OPTIONS OFFERED. LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THE LEAST INVASIVE RESOLUTION TO MY ISSUES. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp