Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Prvulovic knows his stuff. Very kind and takes his time to explain things in a way that anyone can comprehend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Prvulovic jest niezwykle kompetentnym i troskliwym lekarzem. Precyzyjnie zajmuje się moimi problemami. Jego personel jest bardzo pomocny. Dr. Tomi stawia swoich pacjentów na pierwszym miejscu. Wysoce go polecam. Emilia Mierzejewska

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been treating with Dr. Tomi beginning in August of 2012 to date and despite an inordinate number of delays and refusals by NYS WORKERS COMPENSATION, the Travelers third party administrator, Segwick Claims Management third party administrator as well as my former employer Conway Freight Dr. Tomi has treated me with the utmost respect, care and professionalism one could imagine. He has worked tirelessly to receive my pain and help me attempt to lead a somewhat productive life. Thirty seconds after I first met him I was convinced he was the Dr I needed to help me and my faith in him has been rewarded time and time again. Anyone seeking help with pain management I highly and confidently recommend Dr. Tomi Prvulovic. William Boland

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Prvulovic is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has helped me tremendously over the last 3 years with pain associated with herniated discs and arthritis in my facet joints. He has treated me with steroid injections and has targeted my issues precisely. His staff is first rate and the doctor puts his patients first. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I am a past patient of Dr Tomi Prvulovic for chronic lower back pain which I have not had any issues with since Dr Tomi performed a same day epidural surgical procedure in 2016. I have since been diagnosed with two bulging discs in my neck which is unrelated to my previous back injury. I am now back with Dr Tomi as he is the only doctor that I would trust with this issue which is causing chronic back pain. His staff in Goshen , NY is extremely sociable and the wait time in the office is minimal. Dr Tomi always takes the time to listen to the patient and does not try to push prescription pain killers down your throat like some other doctors do. I have full confidence in Dr Tomi that he will be able to once again help me with my pain level and discomfort.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Tomi is very caring and takes the time to explain everything. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr, Prvulovic . I have been to other pain management physicians and they all gave up on me. Dr, Prvulovic found the problem and did a procedure in same day surgery. The next day I was a little sore but I could stand up straight. With the aide of Dr, Prvulovic, his staff and the Medtronic Technician, I feel so much better within two weeks. He has told me what to expect and when, which I appreciate and if I have any trouble before hand to give him a call. He's a special man and an excellent physician. Kudos tp his office staff also, which have also been very helpful and caring. Thank you Dr Prvulovic. Cindy C.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Doctor and staff very knowledgeable and caring. Wish I would have known about this place a long time ago!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Prvulovic and his absolutely wonderful staff. I can not say enough about the kindness, consideration and understanding of my situation. The time that was dedicated to helping me and getting me to feel better and working with me to make sure I was happy is not seen in many practices anymore. Dr. P and his staff have set the bar very high and other practices should look to them as an example of how patients should be treated. Thank you Dr. P and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)