Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr Prvulovic takes the time to listen and understand his patients. He has great confidence in his ability and instills that confidence in those he treats. His office staff is outstanding. They are kind and flexible and a pleasure to work with. SN.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and knew my pain issue almost immediately without having to over explain it. His treatments for me were spot on. His staff is excellent. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Extremely knowledged, Great Manners, Great personality. Explains the link between your pain and what causes it. This was a great experience. Highly recommend him. Not your typical doctor in a rush to get to the next patient. Shows genuine concern.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic is very knowledgeable. He takes his time and explains everything making sure you are very comfortable with everything. He helped me tremendously with my medical issues. I highly recommend him to any one looking for a professional caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Very caring, insightful and took his time to evaluate me. I recommend him to any and everyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic is very insightful and helpful with my needs. He gives me more than one option when it comes to treatment and I would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic is a caring well informed physician who listens to his patients issues and explains the many options available and the expected results they have . He has assembled an office staff that is extremely understanding and very accommodating to his patients. In the past 24 months i have been treated by 14 physicians and none have come close to the care and professional treatment i have received by Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic and his team.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable about back condition and tells it like it is. Cares about patient and readily answers questions. I would recommend Dr. Prvulovic .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic has been a blessing to me. No other doctor would give out his personal cell phone and his nurses cell phone to call them if they were needed. He and his staff really care about their patients and try to find the best way to help each one. I have had several doctors for my back and shoulder and now I wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Prvulovic was an excellent doctor along with his staff. He assessed with my problem quickly and made my pain less painful. He knew exactly how to help me with my back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)