Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. P and his entire staff are absolutely wonderful! They always go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable while I'm there. Dr. P is very compassionate . He actually takes the time to call and check in with you the day after he does a procedure. I can't praise them all enough! Thanks for all you do! Alex Feliciano

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Once I met Dr. Tomi and his staff I immediately felt comfortable and knew I had found such a wonderful office, Doctor and staff. Dr. Tomi is patient and caring, explains everything thoroughly an extreme gentleman and scholar. His staff are warm and caring and pay special, genuine attention to every patient waiting to be seen. I couldn't praise Dr. Tomi and his staff enough, my thanks and appreciation, Christopher DeGroat

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I can truly say this doctor knows what he is doing. He is super confident in his abilities and was spot on with his diagnosis for my lower back pain. He informed me of everything he was going to do and told me what I should expect after the procedure. He performed an Epidural on my lower spine and I am pain free for the past six weeks. I would highly recommend him to anybody who is suffering from long lasting pain. A shout out to his office staff. They were super nice and one could tell from the vibe in the office that all staff members got on very well together and worked very well together. Thank you guys. Micheal Brady

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic is a doctor with whom you feel secure in every decision made. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and listens to all of your concerns! I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

From the moment I met him, he made me feel very comfortable. He has always listened to my symptoms, is very understanding, considerate, very knowledgeable and explains everything. He takes the time to answer all my questions. He never rushes. He really cares about helping you. And his staff is excellent and caring as well. When I call on the phone, they are so helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This doctor was very kind and caring. He makes patients feel very comferable. He explains everything before treating his patients. His staff was also very helpful. Wondeful people. I am so glad I found this doctor. He are me feel like a better person. From Larry H.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I have been treated as you would a family member. I have for about 81/2 years now. So I have the test of time behind me ! As I was treated Day 1 and still now I have had the BEST of care. My local area doctors (2) had explained that a rod from my bent tail bone to my neck was the only option Dr. T was referred to me by my attorney . 81/2 years and no rod many trips to Disney with my 2 Granddaughters and a few Cruises with my wife . Life is still good.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

i HAVE HAD A NECK ISSUE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN STARTED TO DEVELOP PINS AND NEEDLES DOWN MY ARM AND PAIN IN MY HAND. HE WAS THE FIRST PHYSICIAN THAT I FELT REALLY LISTENED TO MY PROBLEM AND ORDERED AND MRI WHICH SHOWED A HERNIATED DISC. HE OFFERED ME A STEROIDAL INJECTION WHICH GAVE AMAZING RELIEF. HE IS SYMPATHETIC AND TAKES TIME WITH YOU. HAPPY I MET HIM.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Great doctor he is understanding he will go to greet trouble to help me soon as he can the staff is all top graded

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The staff is great....I love them.the doctor was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford