Ratings for Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi Prvulovic is passionate about health care. He treated my mother's chronic back pain and she has benefited from his expertise. He listens to his patients. He takes the time to understand their condition, review tests results, and provides clear descriptions of their options. I would recommend Dr. Tomi to anyone who has struggled with back pain, either from illness, accident, or ageing. He is skilled with surgery, medicines, and other treatment options. Dr. Tomi has NEVER rushed through an appointment, he treats his patients with respect. His devotion to health care is the best of any doctor that I have known.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Tomi reviewed all my records and MRI, took the time to understand my problem, did some additional testing and gave me several options to address my problem. I found him to be very through and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. P has the most amazing office and office staff. Everyone is very warm and friendly and they truly care about you. Dr. P spends time with you and he is very professional and compassionate. A truly wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Great dr love his treatments had helped me for. Over 10 years

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. P and his entire staff are absolutely wonderful! They always go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable while I'm there. Dr. P is very compassionate . He actually takes the time to call and check in with you the day after he does a procedure. I can't praise them all enough! Thanks for all you do! Alex Feliciano

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Once I met Dr. Tomi and his staff I immediately felt comfortable and knew I had found such a wonderful office, Doctor and staff. Dr. Tomi is patient and caring, explains everything thoroughly an extreme gentleman and scholar. His staff are warm and caring and pay special, genuine attention to every patient waiting to be seen. I couldn't praise Dr. Tomi and his staff enough, my thanks and appreciation, Christopher DeGroat

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I can truly say this doctor knows what he is doing. He is super confident in his abilities and was spot on with his diagnosis for my lower back pain. He informed me of everything he was going to do and told me what I should expect after the procedure. He performed an Epidural on my lower spine and I am pain free for the past six weeks. I would highly recommend him to anybody who is suffering from long lasting pain. A shout out to his office staff. They were super nice and one could tell from the vibe in the office that all staff members got on very well together and worked very well together. Thank you guys. Micheal Brady

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Prvulovic is a doctor with whom you feel secure in every decision made. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and listens to all of your concerns! I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

From the moment I met him, he made me feel very comfortable. He has always listened to my symptoms, is very understanding, considerate, very knowledgeable and explains everything. He takes the time to answer all my questions. He never rushes. He really cares about helping you. And his staff is excellent and caring as well. When I call on the phone, they are so helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This doctor was very kind and caring. He makes patients feel very comferable. He explains everything before treating his patients. His staff was also very helpful. Wondeful people. I am so glad I found this doctor. He are me feel like a better person. From Larry H.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Champ Va