Ratings for Dr. Felix W. Starghill

I had a horrible experience - the dentist was rude, unprofessional, and disorganized

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The receptionist was a nice young lady, but the dental hygienist and the dentist were awful. My husband and I had an appt each and waited an hour or longer before we were seen (and we were the only ones there, after lunch, with scheduled appts).The dentist extracted a tooth from my husband and asked him to return in two weeks or so, at no charge. Then my hubby went by himself, but when he got there, the front staff said he had to pay, after my husband went back and forth with the hygienist and I don't know who else, the dentist came out and demanded he pay so my husband paid again. If the dentist had not mentioned 'no charge' we wouldn't have thought twice about it. But I don't understand why he told us that then turned around and did the opposite. My husband isn't confrontational, but I would have reminded him that he told us to come back at no charge and asked him why he went back on his word.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

• Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options