Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Muro

The staff seems to follow his lead and can be just like him. I have yet to have a request met in a timely manner. I don't feel that he is up on the latest medical knowledge. He does not listen to the patient, makes no apologies, and acts in a very unprofessional, uncaring manner. He has bitten more off than he can chew with his "friendly" Neighborhood Practice. He can be rude, offers no solutions or followups on tests etc.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I moved to Vegas about a year and a half ago. I have seen a couple of doctors since being here. I have read the reviews after I had seen him twice. I seriously disagree with them. I thought that Dr. Muro was kind, and patient. I had told him about my pevious bad experiences with Las Vegas Doctors. I saw him for back pain, and he gave me a mini physical. He took the time to explain what was happening with me, and noticed something else unrelated and has referred me to a specialist to take care of it. He is one of the good doctors in my opinion and I am lucky to have come across him. I wound up with him by luck and would refer any of my friends to him. The office staff is very nice and I have found a very little wait so far. I would say that he is quite thorough. I am very relieved to find a caring doctor in Las Vegas. Because this state is not known for health care!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

very rude doesn't spend anytime answering your question rushs you out the room to his staff leaves your lucky if you get 5 minutes total with him been with this doctor for3 yrs and yet to answer any question i want to asks interrups me before i finish changes subject rushes me out the room and to his staff walks away never seen the man smile or act like a real doctor should and thats your health!and patients concerns.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Does alot of testing but does not give a diagnosis, and goes with what he wants... careless about pt's complaint and concerns

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Victor M. Muro's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)