Ratings for Dr. Brant Thomas

Dr. Thomas has been my family doctor for over 30 years. He also treated my in-laws and was very, very instrumental in diagnosing and guiding the family through Alzheimer's. He is a strong proponent of preventative measures over medicine first. I've recommended and sent many friends to him and each have come back to thank me. Great personality, concerned attitude, listens attentively. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

outstanding doctor and staff.always on time. usually 5 minutes or less wait time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Thomas has been my GP for over 10 years and one could not ask for a better doc. He and his staff are SUPER!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

In this day of production line medicine, I find the office of Life way Family Physicians a pleasant step back to the days when a physician got to know you first and then made a diagnosis. Dr Thomas and all office workers are very professional but take the time see how you are doing, then make a diagnosis, then explain the diagnosis to you in layman terms. If you want a doctor who takes the time to know you and not just order lots of expensive tests see the office of life way physicians and cut out the production line medicine. This is the way all doctors should be!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Top-rated... Dr. Thomas is one of the the BEST! He's been my doctor for years and he always meets or exceeds my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

He is concerned about his patients. He takes the time to talk about problems. I've never felt rushed. He explains test results and diagnoses in regular English. He treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Thomas has been my family physician for approx. 8 years. I have given him an excelent rating for the fine service he has provided me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Brant Thomas's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal