Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Farooq

Dr. Farooq is a great Physician and has wonderful caring staff. He cares about his patients, explains things very well and makes follow up calls. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Was in the waiting room longer than 30 minutes. when i got my vitals taken the young lady was very nice. she put me in the room to wait for the doctor and i was in there longer than 15 mintues waiting on him. When he came in he started off nice than he got upset when me when i was explaining stuff to him and he started to yell. he left the room door cracked i know everyone in the office could here him. i was so embarrassed when i had to go to the desk to make another appointment. The girl that is closer to the door was on the phone with someone yelling and using nasty language she went to the back to yell on the phone when i looked at her. I would not let anyone i know go to this office. they should also get new carpet and have the roof fixed. You can see where the roof leaks and water get on the carpet. not a good look for a lung doctors office

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Excellent, pleasant and very caring doctor. I recommend him very highly. Great office staff. I had woderful time at the sleep lab. Lady Tech was super who made every effort to make me comfortable and explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Great caring Physician and wonderful staff at the pulmonary office and the sleep lab. I recommend this physician very highly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Had the sleep study and the sleep tech was excellent. He had good people skills and was very knowledgable. The building/room were very clean. I am wondering in the other review if they were missing a tech. The night I was there there were 2 techs and 2 people schedule at 8 and 2 more people scheduled for later. Even if they did as the review implies, what is the big deal? While you are waiting, you can watch TV in your room. The follow-up office visis were easy to schedule and the staff was friendly and professional. Of the 3 or 4 I have had, on 1 was late by approximately 10 minutes. Since the visits I have phone the office and everytime have recieved prompt profession service. I would highly recommend this Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

The doctor was very rude and was extremely late. I was in his office for 2 hours. His office staff was unprofessional. The manager was unfriendly, and every time I came into the office she was on the phone in the back yelling and cursing on the phone. The office is old and grungy.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Schedules 2 patients to come in to the sleep center at 8:00 PM. Does not disclose to the 2nd patient that their hook up will not start until 9:30. The reason for both patients coming in at 8:00 is so if there is a no show they can call and try and get another patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009