Ratings for Dr. David J. Moran

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Moran for 14+ years. He is very a knowledgeable, kind, and understanding man. He takes all the time necessary to diagnosis my issues. He really listens to me and is not rushed. I would recommend Dr. Moran to anyone needing a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Morans for several years. He is very helpful and will take the time to explain why tests are being performed and why meds are being prescribed. When we are in for our appointments we don't feel that he is rushing to see the next patient. We feel that he and his nurses really care about their patients. They take really great care of us. Excellent all the way around.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Moran has excellent bedside manner, is very personable and caring! I very much trust his judgement. I also love his nurse as well, she always blows up balloons out of the rubber gloves for my kids after their shots. We are very happy with Dr. Moran and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Best Doctor I have ever had as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Moran for a number of years and I've always been very impressed by his knowledge, attitude and concern for his patients. I recommend him whenever someone is looking for a caring and dependable doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr Moran puts you at ease no matter what your reason to see him is. He's compassionate and knowledgable and up to date on the newest thinks. He treats you like family.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Moran is a very patient and caring physician. He allows the patient to ask questions and answers all that he can. He is also very good at making referrals to specialists, as needed.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. David J. Moran's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp