Ratings for Dr. Ravi Kondapalli

My Primary Dr sent me to Dr Kondapalli more than 5 years ago for a Colonoscopy. It was at that appointment we discussed another condition I had and that was Hemachromotosis an inherited condition that affects the Liver. That coincidently happened to be a specialty of Dr Kondapalli. After some discussion he sent me for some blood work and an ultrasound which set the baseline for each year going forward. It was after these tests in November last year that he became concerned with my changing numbers and sent me for more tests. They revealed that I had Liver cancer and because of the type of cancer required a Transplant. I was sent to the Mayo Clinic in January and had a successful transplant this past March 19th. I literally owe my life to Dr Kondapalli's experience and professionalism in diagnosing my condition. His entire staff is to be commended as well for their caring approach to the patients. I do not agree with the negative comments stated elsewhere. I highly recommend Dr K.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

excellent diagnostician; good listener; cured the cough that had hounded me for a very long time!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I DON'T UNDERSTAND A POOR RATING FOR THIS DOCTOR. i STARTED GOING TO HIM OVER 7 YEARS AGO WHEN ANOTHER DOCTOR MISDIAGNOSED MY PROBLEM. DR. KONDAPOLLI SAVED MY LIFE. I AM ABLE TO SEE HIM TWICE A YEAR NOW AND AM ABLE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT. (AFTER LOSING 35 POUNDS WHILE UNDER A DIFFERENT DOCTOR'S CARE AND LIVING WITH TERRIBLE PAIN WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION) hE UNDERSTOOD MY PROBLEMS WITH HIS VAST KNOWLEDGE AND WITH A WONDERFUL CARING ATTITUDE. HIS STAFF IS TERRIFIC, AS WELL AS THE ENDOSCOPY CENTER. iF THERE IS ANOTHER DR. IN THIS AREA THAT DOES ULTRASOUND WITH ENDOSCOPY THAT WOULD BE NEW. HIS REPUTATION IS FANTASTIC. JUST ASK ANY NURSE AND BELIEVE ME THEY KNOW WHAT GOES ON.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014