Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Brandies

Having been a patient of Dr. Brandies pretty much since she finished her residency, I have found her to be compassionate, caring, helpful, proactive and very thorough. I appreciate her candor, feedback and concern whenever I have questions regarding my health. She's always provided straight forward, knowledgeable advice with a down-to-earth demeanor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

She shouldn't be practicing medicine in my view. She stares into a computer the whole time, exhibits no concern for the patient whatever, and seems to know virtually nothing. It would be a joke if she weren't a doctor. Total nightmare.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Brandies since the early 90's and she's always been extremely helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Brandies since the late 90s and she's always been pleasant, helpful and respectful, and has treated me with a very human touch. I look forward to seeing her at her new location with Advocate in Olympia Fields.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Absolutely loved Dr. Brandies. She was always very attentive and engaging. I never felt rushed & appreciated the time she took to review past & present ailments during each visit. I loved the convenience of the Loop location & miss her being there but am seriously considering treking to Advocate Medical group to see her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Nice, Excellent, knowledgeable , breaks down info to make patient friendly. Even draws pictures to help with clarity. Just found out she's no longer with northwestern physicians group. Am devastated. Have to try to find out where she's practicing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I totally agree, Dr. Julies was the best doctor I have ever had. She was my physcian for 10-15 years. She is the best. I am trying to try out where she is now??

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Brandies for over 20 years. The best most caring , intelligent and responsive doctor I have ever met. I am sorry to see her leave NW but will follow her to her next venture. I recommended her to so many people over the years and she has quite a following. A doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

i've been going to her for over 15 years. she has been such a help to me and when she could see i needed it, she recommended a therapist who also was a terrific help. she was so kind and compassionate.....i always came in with a list and she said she loves lists! and we would tick right through them. she never rushed me but could get right to the heart of things. i hope she is opening up a private practice but i can't find anything and no one will say.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Best. Doctor. Ever. Five stars are not enough. I hope she is opening a private practice because I will not trust my health to anyone else. The only thing better than a private practice would be Dr. Brandies teaching new doctors!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Julie R. Brandies's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Tufts Health Plans