Ratings for Dr. Marciana D. Filippone

Very good and caring Medical Doctor. She is retiring at the end of July 2014. I'll miss her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Twice I had an early morning appointment at the endoscopy center. I waited without food or drink drink for an hour and a half for her to manange to make her way into the center. What could have kept her? An accident - maybe- but this happened twice. It leads me to think that she just doesn't manage her time to arrive on time. So then everything gets pushed back and for the rest of the day her patients are inconvenienced by the wait. I just was at the office for a regular appointment and after a half hour of waiting, I asked how much longer it was likely to be. I was told another 45 minutes. There may be valid excuses for any of these, but, again, I suspect that she doesn't get her day started on time and must not care what message she is sending to her patients. I am looking for another GI doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Marciana D. Filippone's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE