Ratings for Dr. Arnold T. Berman

This man Graduate in 1965, which means he is about 85 years old, his 53 years of experience is completely overrated. He is ignorant of medicine. is only about his pocket, I was obliged to go visit him by PA court work compensation and the insurance Sedgwick that is refused to pay my work injuries, so they pay this crook doctor to lie on my examination and deny all my injuries and report me to go back to work as full duty, without pay me a cent. That man told me while sitting on his stool to turn my back to him and touch my toes, which means my buttocks was right in front of his face. from that point of view, he wrote on his report that I have no radiculopathy lumbar, either he has eyes better than the MRI's machine, or the MRI machines are right. I trust the machines. He is a horrible Dr., but insurances need unprofessional and crook people like him to continue to do their crook work, which surprise me the government of PA approves all that. How about the people? Where we stand?

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

This is the worst doctor around. He likes to bedazzle everyone with a great resume but people, please look deeper. This doctor has been sanctioned and fined by the PA Licensing Board for lying about 2 malpractice suits. If you look up the malpractice suits, you will find that there are over 100+ malpractice suits against him from his own patients, not patients forced to see him. In every case except one, the patient won. What does that tell you???? Everyone needs to contact the licensing board and make them investigate. Contact the Workers Comp Board in PA and make them blacklist this man. Refuse to see this doctor. Make them force him to retire. It is time we stand up against crooks and liars like this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

This doctor should not be practising any more. He is over 70 and forgetful His staff have to remind him of everything and compensate for him. He barely gives you the time of day and barely examines you. Go to another Ortho doc as its too important get get a proper check up!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Arnold T. Berman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

HealthFirst