Ratings for Dr. Allen Deutsch

I can only say FANTASTIC! I had a fabulous surgery. Would recommend Dr Deutsch for any orthopedic surgery. He was polite, apothetic, and very up to date with latest techniques and ptocedures. I an recovering better than expected.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I saw Dr Deutsch while I was in college for a wrist injury. After only 1 set of x-rays that was inconclusive, suggest to me that I was wasting his time. He ordered no further follow up tests or exams to discover the source of my pain. I left his office frustrated and in tears. Another year and another doctor later, a series of MRIs and other exams revealed soft tissue and tendon damage in my wrist that an x-ray never would have shown. I can only hope that his people skills and manner have improved since he failed me.

Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Allen Deutsch

Dr. Allen Deutsch's response
I am committed to the well-being of each and every patient. Doctor- patient communication is key for results and I am always available to discuss questions or concerns in order to ensure the best outcome. If ever there are additional concerns, even that arise over time, I would encourage you to make an appointment so we can address the issues.

Submitted July 13, 2017

We saw Dr. Deutsch in 2009 when our 1 year old daughter had an emergency "nurse maid elbow". He was so gentle and caring with her, and explained everything to us in a professional but understandable way. He even called the next day to check on her. I highly recommend Dr. Deutsch and continue to refer friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

No Surgery! I really appreciate a surgeon who doesn't automatically say surgery is the only option. Dr. Deutsch took time to discuss all my options and together we decided physical therapy and a cortisone injection was the most effective yet conservative care option. In the past few months my shoulder pain has completely gone away and by strengthening the muscles in my back and arms I have gained more mobility. I highly recommend Dr. Allen Deutsch and can't thank him enough for helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017