Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Puziss

I have been a patient of Dr Puziss for over 2 years now. I am so thankful that he was referred to me and without hesitation, I will make the trip from Washington to Oregon for his superb knowledge, advocacy, and patient care. His staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

been a patient of dr. Puziss since 1996 and not only is he the most knowledgeable in his field but is the best patient advocate you will EVER find and always puts his patients first above anyone or thing. I really don't know what I would have done or what my health would be if I hadn't found him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Paul is an amazing doctor. I have been to numerous doctors before I was referred to him he is caring and is doing everything he can to make sure I get the best treatment. I know there is hope and he will get me the best treatment he can. Just want to say thank u so much doctor Paul. And to the staff thank u for the appt reminders.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I liked Dr. Puziss, he seems very knowledgeable and nice. His staff, on the other hand, is a different story. I went in for a visit and everything was fine. However, they scheduled a follow-up appointment, which I missed because I forgot when it was. I am one of those people who really relies on the reminder phone calls for appointments. I did not receive one for my follow-up visit. I later called and spoke to Vicki about my account. It turns out, I missed my appointment and they charged me a $150 no-show fee. Don't get me wrong, I understand that offices sometimes charge no-show fees; however, I explained to Vicki that I didn't just skip out on my appointment; I didn't realize when it was and had not received the reminder call. She went on to say that I had in fact "skipped out" on my appointment and they had called me and left me a message and gave me the phone number, they supposedly called which was my number. When I explained that I had NOT received the call and didn't have a voicemail from them, she proceeded to argue with me. I just received a note in the mail (attached to a bill for the "no-show fee") that they had *tried* to leave me a message, but my mailbox was full. Which is it? Did you leave me a message, or was my mailbox full? (for the record, my voice mail is not full) Regardless, why would I purposely miss a doctor's appointment when it costs me nothing, as opposed to being charged a $150 fee???? Obviously, it wasn't on purpose. Do you think they will waive it as a courtesy? Think again. Vicki was so rude and got such an attitude about it when I spoke with her, that I will be finding another doctor. NEVER again will I deal with that kind of treatment from an office that I am paying. Sorry, but that is HORRIBLE business practice and you will not be seeing me again. I hope that charging me the fee was worth it because you have lost a lot of future business from me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Great doctor, has helped me with all my issues. Staff is excellent and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

So pkleased with my first visit, his thoughtfulness, skill, and knowledge. This could be the beginning of a great dr-patient relationship!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Incredibly helpful and patient. Never had any problems

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Waste of time, money and patience. Rude or incompetent staff. The doctor himself is a fraud. Doctor can't remember patient's details even when they are in the chart in front of him. Told me to take double my pain-killer prescription - I asked him if he was sure - and it caused me to vomit violently (overdose). Processes vital medical documentation slowly, and in some cases, completely fails to do the job. WILL NOT talk to patients over the phone. Does not listen. Records facts inaccurately in his ridiculous tape recorder. Confuses left and right sides of patient's body. Completely forgot patient was in room, caused patient to spend nearly 2 hours waiting, making patient late for work - when patient alerted staff to this fact, door was slammed in patient's face, citing HIPAA. Doctor does not care that staff is rude to patients. Overcharged for co-pay. Will try to extort money from patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

For all my time living in the United States is the second doctor who is not indifferent to the fate of the people. One of them is P,Fourtounis he is our primary doctor and a second doctor dr. Puziss Paul. His Staff friendliness and courteousness, attention is not usual, in about 30 appt, wait time 95% less then 10 minutes. Every time they call a day in advance to remind appointment. I am Russian, and noticed a very attentive to people of other nationalities. After several years of torture and treatment at lease 6 different doctors, finally solved my problem my knees feel much better. I did not mind to drove 21 mile both way to visit doctors office, I am sorry that the doctor goes to retire soon, I'm afraid it would be hard to find a replacement. Thanks to all who treated me all this time with attention and professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Paul Puziss and his staff should be awarded for diligence, professionalism, and patient concerns. His office staff is always accommodating and polite when scheduling, needing assistance in further treatment plans. We have always been treated with dignity and respect. His medical assistant is professional in his attitude and his handling of patients. Dr. Paul Puziss is one of a kind. Kind, respectful and very caring for his patients. At times, we do wait for our appointment, BUT we always know waiting is possible as patients in his office are seen and listened too. Dr. Puziss takes the time to answer, research, and find answers. Prior to Dr. Puziss, the treatment received at other clinics was borderline 'cattle train'. Too many patients scheduled for the same time, meaning less time for each patient and always a hurried atmosphere. Dr. Puziss is one of a kind. He finds the answers and acts upon them with diligence and respect for his patient. A wonderful dr with great knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Puziss's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)