Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Adair

I have had issues with pain at the neck for years. Dr Adair has been the only doctor that has been able to help me to go weeks without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Adair.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I was a mess! I had issues ranging from headaches to nodules in the joints in my feet. I've had multiple surgeries, gastrointestinal issues, and a range of other problems. I had spent an exorbitant amount of money in hopes to feel normal but only found doctors that wanted to give me drugs instead of telling me why I'm a screwed up mess. A friend mentioned Dr. Adair but I was hesitant since he is just a Chiropractor. I started doing research and discovered he is well respected even by medical doctors and is a licensed impairment rating doctor. I decided I had nothing more to lose. I gave him an opportunity to review my ridiculous amount medical records to see if this guy was any good. Dr. Adair had not only reviewed my records but actually seemed to care about what he read. His exam was more extensive than ANY other doctor I had ever seen and he didn't try to sell me lifetime Chiro care. Dr. Adair addressed all my concerns and even sent me to a Neuro surgeon that took care of my neck problem. (I had a surgical issue several had overlooked!) Dr. Adair has sent me to a couple different specialist to take care of issues he doesn't specialize in and has treats me for the things he does specialize in. For the first time in 10 years I finally feel normal!! Regardless of my issue I start with Dr. Adair to insure I get an honest intelligent answer and direction. He has been a blessing to myself, my husband, and my precious children. If you want the best go see Dr. Richard W. Adair, an astute diagnostician and sincere man that cares about your wellbeing and quality of life!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr Adair was personable and listened to me with out interruption. I felt his concern and he made me feel like I was at the right place. My results were remarkable. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Adair was very thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. His bedside manner made you feel at ease while remaining professional and caring. I would recommend his to anyone who is having issues with their back.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013