Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Fabiano

I absolutely agree with everything stated in the previous reviews. In my opinion, you form your own. He is only in this for the money. He could care less about patients. He's book smart but that's it. He laughs all the way to the bank. I have no idea how he sleeps at night. If you are sent to him....run like h.ll.......

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

We will NEVER go back to Fabiano. Unprofessional, defensive, uncaring and rude to say the least. My son went in there for mental health evaluation and help. Help he has been seeking for years. He left that facility suicidal. I contact the doctor to hear his side of the story, and he was defensive, uncaring and rude to me as well. I contacted my lawyer. Choose anyone but Fabiano.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Like other reviews, he spent 0 time getting to know my daughter and made a diagnoses. The testing for ADD seemed rushed like my daughter was on an assembly line. Unfortunately, my daughters pediatrician sent our referral to him. I will be getting a second opinion. The evaluation seemed less than thorough. Dr. Fabiano's demeanor was not very polite either. He treated me, the mother, as though I exaggerated the struggles of my daughter. Well, I know her more than he ever cared too.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This Dr. never met me, was told by someone else who I was and he believed them. This person who told provided him this info is one of the biggest con artists in the system. He judged me before meeting me based on lies from this con artist. He has no clue that I worked in the mental health field and my husband was CEO of the mental health facility. Horrible that a Dr. bases his opinions of folks before meeting them. I'm stunned. Shame on him. I worked with many psychiatrists and psychologists and would not recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is very knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. His staff is very helpful too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

This doctor tried to make a diagnosis after never meeting me, and speaking to me for five minutes. Way to quick to pass judgment on Depression, just wanted to get me signed up for counseling. Depression is not my issue, and many other doctors have already confirmed that. His job was to see if there was brain damage from a prior head injury. He failed. His report said I was right handed, and I am left handed, the area I grew up in was way wrong, and thats just the funny stuff !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014