Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. GLAS

actually told me you couldn't get anywhere in life without college. He bugs me about this every time I go in there. He also put me on Meds that interacted with other meds that I take and cause sever stomach problems in which I had to go to the ER and have multiple test done when this all could have been avoided if he would have just reviewed my medicines. He is very arrogant and thinks himself superior to others. Terrible bedside manner and just rude in general. Brushed the patients questions off and only wants to listen to himself talk.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I've been going to Dr Glas for a few years now & I don't know what I would have done without him. Though my condition is permanent, he has helped me be able to cope with the symptoms. He explains everything where I can understand it & always responds promptly to my phone calls. Always very understanding about what I'm going through.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Arrogant, opinionated, not particularly interested in patient.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Very good. Takes time to listen and explain problems to you. Referred to a specialist though is a different story. Too bad he has to stay within his network. More Drs should be like him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Ronald D. GLAS's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation