Ratings for Dr. James K. Hoffman

Went to the 3rd n last visit ever. Every appt. I sat in the room for 1hour. Last appt walked out after 1hour 15 min of waiting for him n told them I have some appts. also! Never told me yet the issue of excruciating pain in left arm and at times numbness. Will be looking for a better n on time, at least once doctor! As if he had no clue of the problem after 3 Mark's! DONE#

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Hoffman was incredibly indifferent, showing no empathy towards my inability to run due to injury. He had his intern do most of the work, and insisted on an MRI for my knee, though I repeatedly informed him that it was below my knee, on my upper calf that the problem manifested itself. Sure enough, I had to have a second MRI due to his incorrect instructions the first time around. After 2 MRI's he basically said the problem was that I was getting old! He suggested I wear a knee brace. There was and is nothing wrong with my knee. It was an IT band issue (which I found out doing my own research, later confirmed by another doctor). Dr. Hoffman seemed bored and tired whenever I was speaking to him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is a lifesaver. He is VERY intelligent and helpful. After seeing two other doctors, and getting my leg almost amputated, he saved me foot. He is a caring, kind, smart surgeon! HIGHLY reccommend him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Very understanding and explains everything to you. Good bedside manner. Goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. James K. Hoffman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet