Dr. Lorelle L. Kramer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lorelle L. Kramer

I had the most AMAZING experience with Dr. Kramer!! I started out seeing her for nonsurgical filler treatments. She did such an amazing job with the filler, I knew I could trust her with a surgical procedure I had been thinking about for a long time When I saw her before and after photos for tummy lipo, my mind was blow and I was so ready!! Dr. Kramer gave me the flat tummy I never thought I would ever be able to have, and I feel the best I have EVER felt!. She changed my life, and she will change yours too!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Kramer was recommended by a friend in 2000. After our meeting, I was so excited. Dr. Kramer was very warm and professional. My husband and I were impressed with her knowledge and care in addressing my concerns regarding cosmetic surgery. I am an insulin dependent diabetic and was unsure of the safety and outcome of having a face lift. After discussion with my husband and I regarding my health, she assured us that the procedures could be safely achieved, with careful monitoring. My procedures were successful due to Dr. Kramer's care and expertise! I am still a satisfied client 17 years later and recommend her to friends and family. I see Dr. Kramer twice a year for filler and Botox to keep me looking great. Five stars to her staff, too!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

So happy with my results from Dr. Kramer!! I felt so safe being new to Botox with her, especially after learning she has 20+ years experience. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Kramer is a perfectionist in her work & she knows how to talk to her patients. I have been a patient sense the late 90’s & communication between doctor & patient is always very clear. I can tell by the questions she asks me, she wants to be certain I am making an educated decision. She has a great team, but it is usually Dr. Kramer calling to follow-up after a procedure. When people think of a plastic surgeon liposuction, Botox, filler, etc. come to mind. I have had each of these done by Dr. Kramer and I am very happy with my results. But, in addition to cosmetic procedures, she fixed a bad scar on my leg & she triaged an injury to my cheekbone so beautifully the scar is non-existent. When a dermatologist recommends a mole be removed I only go to Dr. Kramer! Her standards are high and the accuracy she expects in herself reflects in her work. Thank you Dr. Kramer, you get five stars from me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Kramer to anyone considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. After having a couple of consults with other surgeons, I felt like my concerns and wishes were not being addressed. Dr. Kramer actually listened to what kind of outcome I was hoping to achieve. The results of my surgery far surpassed my expectations. She is an extremely skilled surgeon who I hope I can work with again. I am so glad I went to her...I feel great, and am finally happy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

BE CAREFUL. is she even board certified in plastic surgery ? Scary experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

3 procedures done by Dr.L. Kramer and will continue for many more, her knowledge and experience really makes a difference. I am very satisfied and happier..... Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I'm so happy I found Dr Kramer! I first saw her for a breast augmentation consultation. She help me decide on just the right "natural looking" size. I'm so happy with all the before and after care. She even does a bra fitting! Later I had Botox to my forehead and frown line. And I love the results. Next I asked Dr kramer about filler. She recommended to start with my lips and wow what a lasting natural difference the filler made. Dr Kramer is skilled surgeon and knows how to achieve the look I was going for. So happy with Dr. Kramer !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I had breast augmentation and Liposuction with Dr Kramer. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Kramer spent time explaining the procedure and what to expect while recovering. She had me pad up to the size I wanted and on my 2nd visit took my measurements while I was padded up. I felt confident I had picked just the right size for my body. After surgery I had some swelling,but I followed doctors orders and quickly improved. It's been a few years and I couldn't be happier with my size and with Dr Kramer. I just saw her for a free bra fitting! So happy!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Kramer I'm only 5'7 and 110pd all I wanted was a natural perky look . I ended up with a F cup it looked horrible Dr. Kramer told me for 6months it was still swelling ? She overfilled the implants with 550cc ! Can you imagined how big and unnatural I looked. It was like a nightmare. All she had to say we can make smaller if you like, for paying again. I went somewhere else to had them fixed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Lorelle L. Kramer 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients