You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Parsons

Dr. Parsons is the best dermatologist I have had - and with my complicated situation, I've had a lot. She is very very well regarded by other dermatologists in the area, and is very commonly sent their complicated patients. In my case, she examined me, diagnosed quickly, and then came up with a treatment plan that has changed my life. She is my favorite physician - friendly, helpful, caring, detail oriented. I couldn't hope for any better care than she's given me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Parsons has been our family dermatologist for over a decade. During this time, she has treated our children, and probably saved my husband's life. He is a survivor of a melanoma that she caught very early on. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. We are lucky to have her as a member of our family circle. I would her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Submitted February 26, 2014

She's a very good practitioner. Other than being self-centered and alluding to her wealth and important friends, she's is a good choice if you are seeking a dermatologist.

Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Margaret E. Parsons's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3311236'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014